• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't be stealin' my SIL's fine ride, Mr. Eck, or I'll have to bite off one of your bear ears. Yummy! :D

Magic, naked hugs shouldn't be planned. They should "happen".

Yes... after all the circumstances have been altered to guarantee that they just "happen" with the person I want them to happen with.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NTPs lay on me to keep me safe from the Arctic Winter. They're such altruists.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NTPs lay on me to keep me safe from the Arctic Winter. They're such altruists.

I personally consider the relationship of pillow and blanket to be among the most beautifully intimate in the world.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I personally consider the relationship of pillow and blanket to be among the most beautifully intimate in the world.
That sounded so cheap!

Are you an intp by any chance? :whistling:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See? St. Pink has brought everyone together. Through naked hugs.

*zen chimes*

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Aww. If it weren't for gullibility, NTPs would neva get laid.
That's why evolution came up with NFs, Nts build huts and better warm clothing, NFs help the species to keep a sufficient % of NTs in the population by supporting them, helping them grow, marrying them.
They're basically martyrs designed to put up with our shit.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
My dad is a diplomat and he has so many fun Bill Clinton stories.

That is one hell of an ENTP. I doubt I'm permitted to disclose these stories, but let me just say you ENTPs are awesome people.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's why evolution came up with NFs, Nts build huts and better warm clothing, NFs help the species to keep a sufficient % of NTs in the population by supporting them, helping them grow, marrying them.

:rofl1:

Man, you're just full of it.

... and of course, appreciate the ENTPs!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
My dad is a diplomat and he has so many fun Bill Clinton stories.

That is one hell of an ENTP. I doubt I'm permitted to disclose these stories, but let me just say you ENTPs are awesome people.

I am dying to hear more... he seems like such a bad ass.
Thanks for thinking we're awesome - not many people "get" us. I totally heart enfp's too.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
It's that dominant Ne, man. People just seem to think we're crazy. When what they're really seeing is vision.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx

o_O

I <3 ENTs but I disagree with that assessment. I'm not entirely sure why but the words "we make things pretty, too!" are wandering around somewhere in my head. And, what about SJs and SPs? Where do they fit in the grand NT scheme? Obviously not quite as fantastic as ENTPs ;), but still.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look at the ENTPs get all narcissitic!

Finally learned something from the INTPs...

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol, well, somebody has to be a narcissist.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
o_O

I <3 ENTs but I disagree with that assessment. I'm not entirely sure why but the words "we make things pretty, too!" are wandering around somewhere in my head. And, what about SJs and SPs? Where do they fit in the grand NT scheme? Obviously not quite as fantastic as ENTPs ;), but still.
Ow, you should see the entj about the details. I'm the big idea mad scientist.

My apologize for the pretty things, that is indeed very true. SJ and SP tend to remind me of the ouroboros part of our society. Feeding off itself to substain itself if you will. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying I'm happy with not living in a cave. And having the occasional animal represented on the walls as an higher art form. :whistling: