• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] THE ENTP Appreciation Thread

booya moon

MBTI Type
ENTP
"ENTPs actually say out loud the crazy shit we think."

That is totally true. I sometimes even try to stop myself saying the inappropriate things, but than I think :wtf: and just go ahead and say it. It is just stronger than me. :devil:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought that mite disagree wth you... I have many ENTP friends and one thing I notice is that they have this lovely vulnerability that sometimes (ACtually very rarely) manifests as awkward shyness... of course none of them would like me to say that I have noticed it as they would see it as a weakness... little do they realise it is one of the things I really LOVE about them :wubbie:

Hey Wild Horse,

I totally agree most ENTP's I know are fundementally shy people, can be socably shy except in the company of friends and loved ones.

It's not all the time but enough.

Personally I'm not always totally comfortable with people I don't know. I think the E thing, is really just a coping mechanisim for shyness. I think thats why people think ENTPs are seen as arogant and full of themselves - they are over compensating E-ness because of the shyness... Just a thought ;)

Anyways more ENTP lurve:

I love how the can always come up with some terratory for exploration if you are lots

They can always fast track things if time is running out (P-ness!)

They can quietly have your back in times of crisis.

BIG love

Lis:wubbie:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ah, emos, i swear

I'm rolling you up in a carpet and beating you with a feather duster. IN MY MIND.

I thought that mite disagree wth you... I have many ENTP friends and one thing I notice is that they have this lovely vulnerability that sometimes (ACtually very rarely) manifests as awkward shyness... of course none of them would like me to say that I have noticed it as they would see it as a weakness... little do they realise it is one of the things I really LOVE about them :wubbie:

I concur. The ENTPs I know are a combination of swagger and acute shyness. The ENTP I was involved with would run his mouth and drop witty bombs on people all day (including me... GRR!), but if I stood up on him and teased him, he'd turn red, start laughing a little and smile. No more witty taunts after that. No more eye contact. Just total shyness. I liked that about him.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread needs more posts

And inflate your egos furhter? Yeah right! :rofl1:

I'm rolling you up in a carpet and beating you with a feather duster. IN MY MIND.

Aluminium bats are much more fun that feather dusters. :devil:

*sigh* Watching my roommate beat himself up going between the logic and the emotion of his relationship with this one girl. It makes me sad how tortured he is...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aluminium bats are much more fun that feather dusters. :devil:

*makes a note*

*sigh* Watching my roommate beat himself up going between the logic and the emotion of his relationship with this one girl. It makes me sad how tortured he is...

Have you tried water-boarding him? I hear that breaks a lot of bad habits in the shortest possible time. Plus he may tell you other things - like his bank account number, and his Smurf obsessions.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*makes a note*

Remember, when you stop hearing the crunching sounds you need to move to a new spot.

Have you tried water-boarding him? I hear that breaks a lot of bad habits in the shortest possible time. Plus he may tell you other things - like his bank account number, and his Smurf obsessions.

Eh, I find the girl is enough - poor bastard...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hey break it off you two, this thread is about OUR inflated egos :|

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Silence, Eck! *tugs your cartoon bear ears* :D

If not for an ENTP friend, I would have lost my mind to boredom in a very bad tech class. He sat across the room from me, so every class period, he'd turn in his seat, wink at me over a very dirty smile, raise his hand, and derail the teacher with some completely off the wall question. Like, "I'm sorry, Mrs. X, could you clarify a few points for me? Like the entire history of the cotton gin? I find that fascinating." Then he'd wiggle his eyebrows at me. lol

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Silence, Eck! *tugs your cartoon bear ears* :D

If not for an ENTP friend, I would have lost my mind to boredom in a very bad
And you thanked him by beating him up ?

You sir, should be ashamed of yourself!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And you thanked him by beating him up ?

No! lol That was another guy. And we liked tussling. At least *he* did. He always started it. Any excuse to get his arms around me. ;)

You sir, should be ashamed of yourself!

Emo! *poke*

:D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Pink - you think the history of the cotton gin is interesting/better than tec?

sheeesh ;)

ENTPs can think on their feet

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No! lol That was another guy. And we liked tussling. At least *he* did. He always started it. Any excuse to get his arms around me. ;)
afraid of the human touch ? Ow, that's freudian alright!
;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know! *pfft* What was I thinking? :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs are high energy and quite jittery, which makes them excellent targets for shooting practice. Boy can they run! I've learned to go for the kneecap first.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs are high energy and quite jittery, which makes them excellent targets for shooting practice. Boy can they run! I've learned to go for the kneecap first.
Look!!! His first joke!!
I'm so proud of you :hug:

Ezion

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTPs are great, because they're almost INTPs.
*cough*

I mean, because we can have great conversations. The few ENTPs I've known were fairly abstract, so we could always get completely and totally absorbed in a conversation that made absolutely no sense to most bystanders.

Also, they're one of the few types who have a sense of humor. And can appreciate brilliant (albiet insane) schemes.