yup, you might be an entp. I luuuuuv entps. I cant help it. Its like some sort of spiralling black hole that sucks me in. You guys are sooooooo funny and crazy smart-stupid at the same time. Like giant retarded, idiot savant, eight years olds who are utterly adorable.
Woah, leave a little for next time, dude!
Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!
"When it all comes down to dust
I will kill you if I must
I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen
I love ENTPs, too. My ideal MBTI match is an ENTP.
Besides, I just watched Iron Man again and Tony Stark (an ENTP if I ever saw one) is so incredibly awesome. He's hilarious, outgoing, and laid back, but he's still got the ability to be a pragmatic rational.
Sometimes, I wish I could BE an ENTP when I'm in those awkward social situations (5% of the time). It'd make life so much simpler. The other 95% of my life, though, I'm happy to be an INTJ.
But yeah, I just wanted to say that I appreciate you, ENTPs.
to my entp compadres...I hope at least one of 'em makes ya cringe
- you're my bestest friend!
- you're so awsome...NO, YOU are...NOOO YOU! *aww, shucks*
- personality and brains? Why, I thought I'd never see the day!
- laughter is truly the best medicine...making one strong like bull!
- humility looks dang close to the word humiliated, those likely to encounter humiliation in every day life, reserve self and call it humility. While bitterly pointing at the rest, calling it: arrogance. Tomato, tomaeto, arrogance, confidence. meh.
- boredom is the cause of mischief, don't blame the bored, blame the boring.
- to be continued