User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    The tiertary Ne+Fe tends to make us good with people in our own nt way.
    As every sane person knows type doesn't stand for rule, far from it.
    And I'd have to agree with what you said about how entps are somehow generaly a much more even class than other NTs.

You can't really survive as an entp if you just have bad humor and no style at all because being an entp is basically expressing lots and lots of wild ideas and connecting with people at some level. You quickly learn that some behaviors just don't get you that tingly feeling of being loved and deserving a rain of NF hugs.
    EcK, you're a darling! And I promise to rain you with NF hugs and kisses and snuggles provided you do not bash the art of poetry again, in which case I will be forced to bash you over the cranium with an unwieldy textbook until your brains exit your ass in slip 'n' slide fashion. (Link provided for lack of French/English translation.)

*MWUAH* to my sweet lil' stick o' dynamite!
    --Me
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Aw thx guys ^^
    I'm still not sure what we entp did to deserve all the attention but hey, anything to make the whole world a happier place.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i like you guys lots being ever so much like me. hehe
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

No way is Bill Clinton an "N". He's an ESTP. He has Ben Franklin written all over him. Master of his domain.

I have a team of ENTPs out back right now plowing the fields. Their large hooves keep them from sinking in the mud. And at dusk, I put them in the stable.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    No way is Bill Clinton an "N". He's an ESTP. He has Ben Franklin written all over him. Master of his domain.

I have a team of ENTPs out back right now plowing the fields. Their large hooves keep them from sinking in the mud. And at dusk, I put them in the stable.
    ESTP for Bill seems right. I believe someone once posted here saying s/he knew Bill self-typed as an ESTP and Hillary as an INTJ.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    ESTP for Bill seems right. I believe someone once posted here saying s/he knew Bill self-typed as an ESTP and Hillary as an INTJ.
    Agreed. He just doesn't have the Ne vibe, know what I mean? FWIW, I think most politicians are Ss, with the occasional NT popping up here and there.

Anyone else think Hillary is an ISTJ? I don't think her acumen comes from N either. Jaye says she's ESTJ, but I disagree. I think she's an Si-primary. Besides, the ISTJ-ESTP pairing is pretty symbiotic and happens regularly.

I don't see ISTJ for Hillary at all (but still more than ESTJ - definite no), but my comparison is probably clouded by the person I probably know best being an ISTJ and absolutely nothing like Ms. Clinton. Even trying to put aside the fact that she supposedly self-typed as an INTJ, I can really see INTJ the best for her. Typing is so tricky with politicians though.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    I don't see ISTJ for Hillary at all (but still more than ESTJ - definite no), but my comparison is probably clouded by the person I probably know best being an ISTJ and absolutely nothing like Ms. Clinton. Even trying to put aside the fact that she supposedly self-typed as an INTJ, I can really see INTJ the best for her. Typing is so tricky with politicians though.
    Seriously - with all the shucking and jiving that goes on, typing pols is a turkey shoot at best. *laughs* I can certainly get with IxTJ. (I told Jaye she couldn't be an ESTJ because she doesn't feel Te primary... is that a wacky thing to say? Bleh!)

All this to say that ENTPs make the best plow animals. Sure they may drop steaming loads all over the place, and moo too much, and make jokes about being "horny" ad nauseum, but hey. They work for love and sweet feed, and the occasional grab of the udders.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

He's a self tested, self proclaimed ENTP. I didn't decide he was an ENTP, he did. He's a lot more apparently N one on one.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'll defer to your better judgment then.