I actually said I feel bad for ENTPs, they actually say the crazy shit we think.
I've heard this before, I don't mind being seen as crazy, I have so many ideas that they can't all be good... and the best ones aren't grounded fully.....
Actually a chap at work pointed out that the difference in thinking between me and an ENFP collegue is that she starts talking about a concepts and helterskelters that idea into another area.... all during the free fall period verbal diarrhoea flows that allows people to follow her thing. I am different I go instantaneously (without dialogue) from one platform of thinging to it's natrual conclusion terratory. People struggle to see the links, but hey if they think about it there are steps....
ENTPS often get called arogant or full of themsleves, however I note there appears to be a lot of self love threads and none dedicated to the creative thinkers themselvs (might show folks how wrong the arrogance claims are).
* can cope with a lot of information in one sitting
* don't over complicate things
* enjoy learning
* are good people to go to if you have really difficult problems
* can be very supportive
* are great coaches
* keep their eyes on the ball
* are funny
* are charming
* have a sunny disposition
* can be life of a party.....
* are good networkers
conversely all those traits could also be interpreted in other ways which are quite true to ENTPs and cannot be denied.
* can cope with a lot of information in one sitting - and laugh at people who can't (only in unhealthy ENTPs, others wud never)
* don't over complicate things - let the suckers do the hard work
* enjoy learning - and showing off
* are good people to go to if you have really difficult problems - will also laugh at you 1st.
* can be very supportive - for very short periods of time
* are great coaches - and also always late
* keep their eyes on the ball - and kick your balls when you turn around
* are funny - will make you laugh at your best friend's funeral
* are charming - but only when you want to.
* have a sunny disposition - and rub it on other people's faces.
* can be life of a party..... - duh
* are good networkers - so that you will get all the benefits. don't forget, manipulation is key in an ENTPs life.