User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 107

Thread: INTP Addiction

  1. #81
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    just like that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #82
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    I kow it's not what you want Blue and please forgive me but your last post has just summed up why I like INTPs LOL
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  3. #83
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    i know right...i just think we're both freakin messes in our own way and no one else gets it...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #84
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    LOLOL!!!! Too funny in an un funny sorta way right!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  5. #85
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Oh Erin, you know I love you. That wasn't aimed at you. I'm just getting a bit weary of all the I INTPs stuff. We are a bunch of bastards and ppl need to realize this.
    Stuff like this is what makes you so fun to poke at though. ^_^

    I admit no addiction! It's not my fault they're fun...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #86
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Stuff like this is what makes you so fun to poke at though. ^_^

    I admit no addiction! It's not my fault they're fun...
    And therefore they will have to accept and prepare for the fact that love and cuddles are going to come their way, no matter what
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #87
    Senior Member TPol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5sp
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Egad! In reading just this one thread from beginning to here, I've gone from feeling understood, to being a bit creeped out, and, now, writing people down on my "watch carefully" list. ((does so))

    I think I relate most to JocktheMotie's comments the most, in every comment made here, so I won't rehash all that. Some of Tallulah's comments, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    I really like that definition of friendship. It seems very restful. I think a lot of my interaction with INTPs come from not only needing to know (simple curiousity), but also needing to be liked... which is really just insecurity. I want so much to get over that and to be OK with not being liked. Any advice on that one?
    Since Tallulah answered you so well on this one, I'll only add a quotation for you at the end of this post. Maybe it'll help. I'll add Tallulah's comment because it flows so well with the quotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yeah, I think maybe the key is to realize that it's actually okay for people NOT to like you. And I mean, literally accept that in your head as the worst case scenario. Nobody's adored by every single person on the planet. The ironic thing is, when you don't care so much about acceptance, you tend to attract more acceptance. I guess because you're just coming from a more solid place within yourself. Just something I've found through experience.
    "I don't want everyone to like me. I should think less of myself if some people did." -- Henry James
    "A ship does not sail with yesterday's wind." -- from The Walking Drum by Louis L'Amour

  8. #88
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    The way I do it is to take it on faith that he likes me and just not let any doubt creep in. Then I can relax and stop pushing and pouncing.

  9. #89
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I think ENFP are a little light for the INTP. They would probably be better for more serious, stodgy types like the INTJ or ISTJ.
    oh...and i meant to ask...why do you say this? you think we like stodgy? so what if we're good for them...what about us? where's our fun to be had?

    maybe we WANT someone silly...and cool and witty. maybe we just want it to be fun and it doesn't matter if it makes sense...maybe we don't care that nothing productive would ever get done....you know? maybe??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #90
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    LOLOL So what about an INTP-ENFP match is it known to be bad?? I always thought it was meant to be quite good.. of course I have heard that INTJ and ENFP is a classic but to be honest I can't see why! LOL
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] INTPs RE: the Telephone
    By Sandy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 03:02 PM
  2. [INTP] Defeatism created by INTP type description
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:24 PM
  3. [INTP] Rant on INTPs
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 11:12 AM
  4. [INTP] INTP Rage
    By Schizm in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. [INTP] Good things about INTPs
    By lastrailway in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO