• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Addiction

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or you could just say "I want your cock." Works on me like a charm.
That wouldn't work on me.
Just sayin'.
EDIT. Trina, I want your cock!

1. If you're going to flirt, flirt smart. For ENFP's use your Ne to make open ended figurative statements. Drives INTPs nuts. Imagine how ENTPs flirt (usually joking a lot, and smartly if I may add), only add more femminine touch to that.

2. It helps if you're pretty but never act superficially (like what most ESFPs do). But if you have a good SF tendency, that's just fine, but never ever forget to entertain an INTPs intellectual pursuit.

3. You need not over-analyze as much as INTPs do things but you can do other things that's similar to what INTPs do. For example, if you read Neil Gaiman's Sandman, you can tell the INTP about how you interpret the underlying symbolism with regard to its various illustrations, and you can even inject a Feeling element to that, but don't get to say shallow statements like how cute you think Morpheus is.

4. You can be extra touchy if you like. For an INTP, I like that, just never lose the intellectual factor of the conversation. A certain F element is allowable, and by default, INTPs don't really expect females to have a strong Ti function.No ENFP female should pretend that she understands Ti to a certain level that INTPs do. It's understandable.

5. If you have a certain NF moral conviction that you live by, show signs that you can live with them. INTPs hate erratic behavior very much. To a certain extent, occasional mood swings are allowable, but at least show a sign that you have principles.
Fuck off you arrogant prick!

(Both a response the above self-serving egocentric drivel and an example of an alternative approach that does actually work on some INTPs.)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's kinda hot coming from you Blue but it still won't get a rise oudda me :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nvm, his is more attractive.

cock.jpg

There is something to be said for a man who is comfortable taking his cock out in public.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is how an NF should strategically lure INTPs. I know this because I'm an INTP approaching xNxP status currently.

1. If you're going to flirt, flirt smart. For ENFP's use your Ne to make open ended figurative statements. Drives INTPs nuts. Imagine how ENTPs flirt (usually joking a lot, and smartly if I may add), only add more femminine touch to that.

2. It helps if you're pretty but never act superficially (like what most ESFPs do). But if you have a good SF tendency, that's just fine, but never ever forget to entertain an INTPs intellectual pursuit.

3. You need not over-analyze as much as INTPs do things but you can do other things that's similar to what INTPs do. For example, if you read Neil Gaiman's Sandman, you can tell the INTP about how you interpret the underlying symbolism with regard to its various illustrations, and you can even inject a Feeling element to that, but don't get to say shallow statements like how cute you think Morpheus is.

4. You can be extra touchy if you like. For an INTP, I like that, just never lose the intellectual factor of the conversation. A certain F element is allowable, and by default, INTPs don't really expect females to have a strong Ti function. No ENFP female should pretend that she understands Ti to a certain level that INTPs do. It's understandable.

5. If you have a certain NF moral conviction that you live by, show signs that you can live with them. INTPs hate erratic behavior very much. To a certain extent, occasional mood swings are allowable, but at least show a sign that you have principles.

Grin, appreciate the info, but I think I'll stick to just being me. A lot of what you wrote though, is already something a lot of ENFP's do, at least IME (For instance 5,4 and 3). If I have my silly switch on though, I might not be able nor want to do 1 and 2 :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah screw all that...