User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I totally set that up, wondering who'd take the bait
    you guys excel yourselves... haha
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I totally set that up, wondering who'd take the bait
    you guys excel yourselves... haha
    Oh pffft!
    I doubt you set that up.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Oh pffft!
    I doubt you set that up.
    Yeah, pshaw, ha, as if people think steps... uh, no, I mean, a step in advance eh? Pah!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

chicken butt

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Many people that cling to the letter T (not all Ts of course, just the ones who pretend not to have emotions) have incredibly strong feelings that they constantly suppress.

They consciously don't think their feelings get hurt, but they're just lying to themselves. It's like they're constantly getting rocks thrown at them and they never move out of the way. When I protect them from the rocks, they act like I'm crazy; they think they're invincible. They think the people who dodge the rocks are silly, but every once in a while they wonder...hmmm...where are all these bruises coming from? And then they move on to the next thought as fast as possible because they realize they're the ones being immature and they don't want to admit it.

MBTI
    INFP

Anyone who claims to not have feelings, or not to be affected by them, has a birth defect of some sort. Or has learned to stifle that natural and necessary side of their health. We are born with feelings for a reason.

The feeling function is included within the sixteen personality types because it is a part of human makeup. If we are born healthy we have the capacity to feel and express our feelings. Baby's all do it. Except for the ones who have been damaged in some way. Those are the ones who are silent and appear passive and it's automatic to assume that there is something wrong with a baby which doesn't gurgle in contendedness or cry in fear or pain.

Some find theirs too difficult to manage or express and so develop the habit of overlooking them to the point that they are accustomed to denying their existence. That can be because of damage while being developed in the womb or by neglect or damage in their childhood.

Obviously some types have less need for development of feelings than other types. And some types have more need to learn feeling management and recognition than other types. But the fact remains that a healthy human is born with the need and capacity for emotion.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Anyone who claims to not have feelings, or not to be affected by them, has a birth defect of some sort. Or has learned to stifle that natural and necessary side of their health. We are born with feelings for a reason.

The feeling function is included within the sixteen personality types because it is a part of human makeup. If we are born healthy we have the capacity to feel and express our feelings. Baby's all do it. Except for the ones who have been damaged in some way. Those are the ones who are silent and appear passive and it's automatic to assume that there is something wrong with a baby which doesn't gurgle in contendedness or cry in fear or pain.

Some find theirs too difficult to manage or express and so develop the habit of overlooking them to the point that they are accustomed to denying their existence. That can be because of damage while being developed in the womb or by neglect or damage in their childhood.

Obviously some types have less need for development of feelings than other types. And some types have more need to learn feeling management and recognition than other types. But the fact remains that a healthy human is born with the need and capacity for emotion.
    The bold describes those I'm talking about.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Why haven't you kissed Trinity yet?
    The last guy that kissed someone named Trinity ended up looking like Hugo Weaving.

Could all the F's please be direct and quote the T posts they're referring to, so I can tell whether you've misunderstood me or whether you were reading someone else's posts and I can stop being confused and paranoid?

(CLARITY!!!!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    The bold describes those I'm talking about.
    Well I wasn't talking about anyone in particular but I have often seen people in RL seething with rage and denying it. When that happens I always want to do that INFP inappropriate laughter thing.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer