MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    THANKYOU!

I don't share my feelings freely but I am aware of them and being hurt by anyone but a few I have vested my emotions just doesn't happen unless they physically kick me.
    Have you vested emotions in me?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I just have to say though ... absolutely nothing is more adorable than an NF trying to cheer me up when she/he thinks she may have "hurt my feelings."
    I don't know.

I love them dearly... but I start to get annoyed when this happens. It makes it hard to talk about anything when someone's so worried about hurting someone else's feelings, and I just want a STRAIGHT answer so I know exactly what we are dealing with.

I think I've come right out and said, "All right, tell me what you REALLY think... and don't hold back" ... and they still hold back! Waaaaaaa! <--mock NT tears

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Have you vested emotions in me?
    If you guys kiss, I'm outta here to go get my camera!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

LOL! Jennifer you got me to laugh out loud.

MBTI
    ENTP

I know what you mean Jennifer, I HATE it when people start making a big deal of apologizing and stuff... all that attention on my feelings, it's very uncomfortable for me... it means things are going to happen and I don't know what they might be, but I do know they're going to be based on my feelings, and since I go outta my way in life to NOT base things on my feelings, the idea of an entire situation grinding to a halt to be modified for the sake of my feelings is like... just the most embarrassing, cringe-making, horrible thing I can imagine. I'd be very unlikely to want to go near a place or person that I associated with such an experience for a long time after. Yeah, I guess it is actually even painful to even think about it.

If I register discontent at something, I don't want everyone rallying around and petting me and apologizing and talking about future strategies to take my feelings into account. I want the person I addressed to just say like, "Noted", and just get on with it.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I know what you mean Jennifer, I HATE it when people start making a big deal of apologizing and stuff... all that attention on my feelings, it's very uncomfortable for me... it means things are going to happen and I don't know what they might be, but I do know they're going to be based on my feelings, and since I go outta my way in life to NOT base things on my feelings, the idea of an entire situation grinding to a halt to be modified for the sake of my feelings is like... just the most embarrassing, cringe-making, horrible thing I can imagine. I'd be very unlikely to want to go near a place or person that I associated with such an experience for a long time after. Yeah, I guess it is actually even painful to even think about it.

If I register discontent at something, I don't want everyone rallying around and petting me and apologizing and talking about future strategies to take my feelings into account. I want the person I addressed to just say like, "Noted", and just get on with it.
    "NOTED"?! Are you kidding me?!

How about "farted" ?

Yes that's much better. For future references everybody if you have something to apologize about to me you know what to say

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

blah blah blah...

Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    LOL! Jennifer you got me to laugh out loud.
    Okay, my work here today is don --

--- hey, wait a minute! *eyes Sunshine suspiciously* This isn't another one of your wily tricks, is it?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Sniffles

Noted for future references. And if I forget about that, well then I apologize.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Noted.

Okay, my work here today is don --

--- hey, wait a minute! *eyes Sunshine suspiciously* This isn't another one of your wily tricks, is it?
    Lol no.

And I think I scared Trinity away. Lol.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Noted for future references. And if I forget about that, well then I apologize.
    Hahaha

Sniffles

Why haven't you kissed Trinity yet?