User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 336

  1. #171
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    THANKYOU!

    I don't share my feelings freely but I am aware of them and being hurt by anyone but a few I have vested my emotions just doesn't happen unless they physically kick me.
    Have you vested emotions in me?

  2. #172
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I just have to say though ... absolutely nothing is more adorable than an NF trying to cheer me up when she/he thinks she may have "hurt my feelings."
    I don't know.

    I love them dearly... but I start to get annoyed when this happens. It makes it hard to talk about anything when someone's so worried about hurting someone else's feelings, and I just want a STRAIGHT answer so I know exactly what we are dealing with.

    I think I've come right out and said, "All right, tell me what you REALLY think... and don't hold back" ... and they still hold back! Waaaaaaa! <--mock NT tears

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Have you vested emotions in me?
    If you guys kiss, I'm outta here to go get my camera!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #173
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    LOL! Jennifer you got me to laugh out loud.

  4. #174
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    I know what you mean Jennifer, I HATE it when people start making a big deal of apologizing and stuff... all that attention on my feelings, it's very uncomfortable for me... it means things are going to happen and I don't know what they might be, but I do know they're going to be based on my feelings, and since I go outta my way in life to NOT base things on my feelings, the idea of an entire situation grinding to a halt to be modified for the sake of my feelings is like... just the most embarrassing, cringe-making, horrible thing I can imagine. I'd be very unlikely to want to go near a place or person that I associated with such an experience for a long time after. Yeah, I guess it is actually even painful to even think about it.

    If I register discontent at something, I don't want everyone rallying around and petting me and apologizing and talking about future strategies to take my feelings into account. I want the person I addressed to just say like, "Noted", and just get on with it.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  5. #175
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I know what you mean Jennifer, I HATE it when people start making a big deal of apologizing and stuff... all that attention on my feelings, it's very uncomfortable for me... it means things are going to happen and I don't know what they might be, but I do know they're going to be based on my feelings, and since I go outta my way in life to NOT base things on my feelings, the idea of an entire situation grinding to a halt to be modified for the sake of my feelings is like... just the most embarrassing, cringe-making, horrible thing I can imagine. I'd be very unlikely to want to go near a place or person that I associated with such an experience for a long time after. Yeah, I guess it is actually even painful to even think about it.

    If I register discontent at something, I don't want everyone rallying around and petting me and apologizing and talking about future strategies to take my feelings into account. I want the person I addressed to just say like, "Noted", and just get on with it.
    "NOTED"?! Are you kidding me?!

    How about "farted" ?

    Yes that's much better. For future references everybody if you have something to apologize about to me you know what to say

  6. #176
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    blah blah blah...

    If I register discontent at something, I don't want everyone rallying around and petting me and apologizing and talking about future strategies to take my feelings into account. I want the person I addressed to just say like, "Noted", and just get on with it.
    Noted.





















    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    LOL! Jennifer you got me to laugh out loud.
    Okay, my work here today is don --

    --- hey, wait a minute! *eyes Sunshine suspiciously* This isn't another one of your wily tricks, is it?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  7. #177
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I know what you mean Jennifer, I HATE it when people start making a big deal of apologizing and stuff... all that attention on my feelings, it's very uncomfortable for me... it means things are going to happen and I don't know what they might be, but I do know they're going to be based on my feelings, and since I go outta my way in life to NOT base things on my feelings, the idea of an entire situation grinding to a halt to be modified for the sake of my feelings is like... just the most embarrassing, cringe-making, horrible thing I can imagine. I'd be very unlikely to want to go near a place or person that I associated with such an experience for a long time after. Yeah, I guess it is actually even painful to even think about it.

    If I register discontent at something, I don't want everyone rallying around and petting me and apologizing and talking about future strategies to take my feelings into account. I want the person I addressed to just say like, "Noted", and just get on with it.
    Noted for future references. And if I forget about that, well then I apologize.

  8. #178
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Noted.























    Okay, my work here today is don --

    --- hey, wait a minute! *eyes Sunshine suspiciously* This isn't another one of your wily tricks, is it?
    Lol no.

    And I think I scared Trinity away. Lol.

  9. #179
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Noted for future references. And if I forget about that, well then I apologize.
    Hahaha

  10. #180
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Why haven't you kissed Trinity yet?

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] NF and NT romance in movies
    By gretch in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-18-2017, 12:26 AM
  2. [MBTItm] NF and NT... drawn together like moth to flame
    By sakuraba in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM
  3. [MBTItm] About Intuitive-Feeling and Prediction
    By Nadir in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO