• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Women!

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
Where are you? I long for your company. Not really. But seriously, I don't know that I've ever met one, but as this site seems to be teeming with INTPs, surely you must be out there. I would really like to talk to you about a day in the life.

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
Eh, but I was hoping not to have to sign up for another site. Also, I *hear* it's "wolfish" and "cliquish" over there... Not really my thing.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Eh, but I was hoping not to have to sign up for another site. Also, I *hear* it's "wolfish" and "cliquish" over there... Not really my thing.

LOL

Big INTP guy scared of "cliques".

All kidding aside, most of the valuable information is available to non-members. I think most people complain about cliquish behaviour because people don't tend to rush out to welcome you and befriend you.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd be happy to send you my publication titled 'A Day in the Life of an INTP Woman by Trinity', just send $59.95 to my paypal account and it's all yours.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd be happy to send you my publication titled 'A Day in the Life of an INTP Woman by Trinity', just send $59.95 to my paypal account and it's all yours.

I already bought two copies!

When are you coming out with your next issue?

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
we're everywhere... online. in public... not so much.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I already bought two copies!

When are you coming out with your next issue?

Haven’t finished writing the first one yet, chapter one starts to talk about procrastination than it just

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It seems un/surreal to me for women to be INTP, that's probably why I never talked to any so far, not even online.

It's probably because I haven't talked to any that I find it un/surreal, I'm not sure.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Even my classmates don't know where I am half the time. During free periods, I'm either in the sixth form computer room or meandering the town's coastline.

We've broken up now for the holidays, and I can almost guarantee that I won't leave the house.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even my classmates don't know where I am half the time. During free periods, I'm either in the sixth form computer room or meandering the town's coastline. We've broken up now for the holidays, and I can almost guarantee that I won't leave the house.

This is sounding eerily familiar.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
This is sounding eerily familiar.

Hmm. I'm making plans for what I want to do over the upcoming five-day weekend. Other than Christmas day, none of those plans include other people.

Sometimes even the cats are too doting. Though we do enjoy sitting together and watching the shadows on the walls.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Haven’t finished writing the first one yet, chapter one starts to talk about procrastination than it just

*opens his two copies*
*finds half the pages blank*
*gets hopping mad*

*wanders off to make grilled cheese sandwich*

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My girlfriend is an INTP!

Not much different than you'd expect. She's much like me.

You know I'd love to try that at some point, you just have to find one. The trick is to have both of us fall ass backwards into the relationship, because either of us actually getting anything started ourselves will take 5 billion years.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You know I'd love to try that at some point, you just have to find one. The trick is to have both of us fall ass backwards into the relationship, because either of us actually getting anything started ourselves will take 5 billion years.

Find yourself an iNTP, not INTP. We've been known to get the party started on occasion.