User Tag List

123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Default Bad trips and INTPs ?

Are they related ? I never reached a high in the few times I smoked, I always get nightmarish paranoid indescribable anguish and fear. So I am too afraid to even attempt stronger psychoactive drugs.

Any similar experiences or tips to avoid this stage ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well, if you aren't getting high, try something stronger! Blades is incredibly strong, so i would suggest that....but you said you had "nightmarish paranoid indescribable anguish and fear" so i don't know. It might be your environment; try surrounding yourself with people you trust to help you if you do get scared, and in a safe place like your room.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Bad trips would be stronger, I can't imagine being scared more than I already did.

I trust no one at all, fuck.

MBTI
    INTP

I smoked weed a few times and got high once. The time I did that, I smoked the actual THC crystal that my friend had collecting in the bottom of his space case. Took half a hit and I was high as a kite. It wasn't a bad trip at all but I wouldn't exactly call it enjoyable either. Didn't see the appeal as I prefer to remain in control my body. The only appealing side effect was the fact that my voice deepened.

A few weeks before this I smoked a blunt and ended up hallucinating that bag on my wardrobe was moving. But that's the only time I'd say I had a bad experience. And it really wasn't even that bad.

MBTI
    INTP

I trip on salvia divinorum occasionally. The first time I tried an extract it scared the hell out of me, though I attribute that mainly to the stronger potency. I experienced fairly heavy paranoia on one other occasion (becoming convinced that my entire life had been a hallucination), but it was interesting. Overall, I'm not prone to bad trips.

The few times I've tried pot it's had little to no effect, and alcohol simply causes me to become much more outgoing and amicable.
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

MBTI
    ENFP

there isn't anything that makes you have a good or bad trip, other than you. if you feel it coming on, stop, relax, and choose to have a good time. it really is that easy once you get it.

worse come to absolute worse, remid yourself that in a a little bit everything will be fine again. i hadn't eaten really, had a good ammount to drink, smoked, and my bloodsugar crashed. my friends freaked out, and i turned blue and almost passed out, but i knew that in 20 minutes i would feel fine, so while it sucked, there wasn't any reason to freak out.

you are in total control, honestly, so there's no reason for a bad trip
    What's up universe?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Last time, I had no time. I felt completely isolated from everyone, I felt I my blood was boiling, tried walking but I couldn't control my body at all, it felt like my brain was the lousiest puppeteer. Than I thought I was going to die, went into some weird hallucination that I can vaguely remember and passed out for a minute, all that in 15 to 20 minutes. I got up all 'normal' after this.

I'll keep trying till it works -_-

MBTI
    ENFP

what exactly are you using here? sounds too long to be salvia, and way to hallucination-y to be weed
    What's up universe?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Hash, supposed to be a good quality.

MBTI
    ENFP

well that's random for someone who, i'm assuming, doesn't smoke that often?

i'm gonna guess it is good quality, and you're smoking too much of it

edit: nobody would lace hash with pcp, would they? 'cuz that also sounds like when people unknowingly get laced weed, and have terrible trips
    What's up universe?