• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Bad trips and INTPs ?

Unique

Personality type giving you bad trips?

It's either too much MBTI or too much weed budy!

wolfy

awsm
Might be the SP coming out in me but I always needed to do something when I was high.

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
yo dude

I used to get crazy paranoid when I first started smoking, especially about people of any kind of authority like, hiding in places, waiting to jump out. I would think the police were hiding under beds and such. Looking back, it was really hilarious, but I can honestly say that weed does that maybe the first two or three times, mainly because it's vibrating neurons in your brain. The better the trip (and hash is a killer, especially for a first-timer) the more vibration of your intuition. So like... give your brain a few attempts to get used to that mind jacuzzi before writing it off, and if it still is crazy frightening, then fortunately there is not only not a violation of law for not using it, there's apparently a law not to! So you're in the green.

Bottom-line: I was once paranoid when high, and now instead get high and write messageboard posts.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
I think bad trips may actually be more of an INTP thing, yes. We are more likely to get tortured by insane thoughts or revelations. An SP would be more likely to be focused on the external, which is probably much more controllable.

Oh and since when is smoking weed tripping? Cause it definitely isn't.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
The only bad experiences I've had (from my limited experiences) were with shrooms. Both occasions I started out level-headed but then as the night went on my friends started freaking out about inane things, which I apparently became very agitated with and gave up trying to calm them. I wandered into a different room and then started thinking somehow my boss at the time would get wind that I partook and I'd be fired. I must have died a thousand deaths that night.

On the other hand Salvia only gave me the everything is melting effect

redacted

I think bad trips may actually be more of an INTP thing, yes. We are more likely to get tortured by insane thoughts or revelations. An SP would be more likely to be focused on the external, which is probably much more controllable.

More likely than NFs? :D

Oh and since when is smoking weed tripping? Cause it definitely isn't.

It is if you don't have a tolerance.... but it's still nothing like the intensity of heavier hallucinogens, I'll give you that.