User Tag List

First 234

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Yes, constantly. I don't expect that people should have the mental fucculties to be able to fathom just what it is that goes on within my head or why I act the way I do. Sometimes I just wish people would mature and be more accepting of other types, and see that often those different from you, or your expectations of what someone should be, are unique and generally have good intentions. But alas, maturity is a lot to ask for in this society...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Misunderstood? Semantics.

On that note, though; the only people who will get enough time out of me to actually understand me are 1.) the people who ask, and 2.) the people I care about. People of group 2 are usually people of group 1, hence, most people who don't understand me I don't particarly care about. Nobody, however, can fully understand an individual without living their entire life, which is of course impossible. So it really depends on what you define as "misunderstood". People who think they understand you but don't? The whole thing sounds a lil' angsty.
    //Ti:52|Ne:46.8|Te:36.6|Ni:32.4|Si:21.5|Fi:21.3|Se:20.5|Fe:9.3\\ 5w4 (L4, SX/SP)
    My Game Development Blog - Now With Once Per Month Updates!
    *Checks updating schedule*
    Wait, I lied. Less than once per month updates.

MBTI
    ENTP

The kind of vibe / humor that I'm going for is often misunderstood. People also seem to think that I'm pissed a lot when I'm just joking.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I feel misunderstood a lot. One thing I've realized about myself, though, is that I often don't reach out to people in a way that they could start to understand me. I just gravitate toward those that naturally "get" me (and those who I naturally get), and don't put a lot of effort in with the rest. So it's my own fault, much of the time.
    As I often think when I read Tallulah's posts: ditto!
    I'd say the majority of the time it's my fault, but add that sometimes - especially if I don't care for the person - it's also intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    The kind of vibe / humor that I'm going for is often misunderstood. People also seem to think that I'm pissed a lot when I'm just joking.
    Yup.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery