• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] curious about ENTJ females

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this just makes you that much awesome for being prejudiced against emos.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can definitely be supremely bubbly for the sake of elevating the level of fun if I'm at a party and no one else seems to know how to get a dull party going. I absolutely can't stand overly sensitive feeler men; they somewhat disgust me but I'm good at appearing genuinely pleasant. I love confrontation but only if it's really called for. I'm not just gonna start up a random fight just for the hell of it; in fact I think that's extremely stupid. But if I think you really deserve a verbal lashing, I won't hold back and will reduce your soul to a cinder and not bat an eyelash.

I like to get to know people by either observing them and deciding whether they're worthy of associating with or by asking direct questions to quickly get an idea of who they are at the core. I find that both men and women find me intimidating to approach at first but quickly find that I'm supremely easy going and won't judge you based on petty things.

Exactly.

If I don't know you, I'll observe to simply see whether you're a genuine person and once I decide for sure that you're worthy of my affections then you can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes thereafter. Which is why a lot of people consider me a good friend, but those I count as my real friends is a very small number.

And this too...

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Exactly.

And this too...

Ok, ENTJ females are messed up. lol,

Just kidding but from the guy side, I dont do verbal lashing unless it interferes with my pocket, you dig?(Yea, I back the ghetto and emo lifestyle :) )

Even then I can manage to keep it undercontrol, I generally think anger is a sign of weakness.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Ok, ENTJ females are messed up. lol,

Just kidding but from the guy side, I dont do verbal lashing unless it interferes with my pocket, you dig?(Yea, I back the ghetto and emo lifestyle :) )

Even then I can manage to keep it undercontrol, I generally think anger is a sign of weakness.

Giving merciless verbal lashings is not even about anger or weakness, it's merely just giving someone what is deserved. I've given plenty of verbal lashings when I wasn't the slightest bit angry.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Giving merciless verbal lashings is not even about anger or weakness, it's merely just giving someone what is deserved. I've given plenty of verbal lashings when I wasn't the slightest bit angry.

Then it is a waste of energy.
Unless I like someone, I dont correct them.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
depends on her F/T rating

i have a really good friend whos just a bit more T than she is F. very very mature and smart individual

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question for female ENTJs : How often do you scare man with your approach ?

Long answer: If my interest in a guy is purely sexual, then I have no problems being forward and direct about what I want and it generally works out for me. I have more trouble with someone I find to be relationship material. I tend to approach anything of interest with a pretty single minded dedication to learning all I can, and then finding a way to attain whatever that thing is. That sort of intensity creeps guys out. I've learned to turn down the volume and be more demure, but that's only for very particular cases. I'm not big on the whole "wooing" thing.

Short answer: Frequently.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
I believe the word is "facade"
I believe the word is "paranoid."

we don't always have cards up our sleeve, we just have a lot of fun when we do. and if you're a friend, you'll be let in on the joke. rest easy.

it varies. if I'm approaching, it's okay most of the time. if he is so unlucky as to pick me out of a room, I unfortunately have a habit of sending him off with his tail between his legs :devil:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

One of my best friends is ENTJ and she is very intimidating! Especially upon first meeting. She has no problem getting men though. If she sees something she wants; she tries to get it. And she is an attractive girl. That combination doesn't get rejected all that much.

Interesting note on ENTJ intimidation: An ESTP friend who served in Iraq and saw combat has gone out of his way to clean or throw out the trash (when he knew ENTJ would be upset with him) all to counteract the oncoming disfavor of said ENTJ roommate. :laugh:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't know why ENTJ's are thought of as antisocial, we really do have a genuine interest in other people and their ideas and thoughts, it is not a facade at all.

I guess the different in ENTJ men and women would come from the fact that ENTJs are fully aware of how intense they can be and the women are also fully aware of the fact that most people find this to be a really unfavourable quality for a woman. I personally constantly focus on softening up the impression I give to people so that I am not misunderstood.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I know quite a few women whose intensity and bellicose nature could be characterized as an ENTJ behavior; whether that stereotype is false or not is neither here nor there. I have to say though it's not a trait I take well too. I usually go out of my way to keep my distance from women like that and here's why.

Disagreements with men who have a similar disposition are much easier for me to resolve because as a man, I understand the methods of conflict resolution men usually use and can utilize them to at least push the conflict in the direction I want it to go. Disagreement with women usually result in verbal sparing which is something I'm just not good at especially if the argument is ad hominem. Plus, a lot of those women I know seem to associate a reserved, T dominant person like myself with disingenuity. It usually doesn't work out well.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...im starting to think another ENTJ would be best for me... I NEVER try to control people im romantically interested in because that kind of defeats the purpose in my view...and the ENTJ females seem to view the world like me, which is good. They are normal enough to be ok with my boring side, and they are weird enough to be cool with my fucking crazy nutjob side :p

so lady ENTJs.. how would you feel about a male ENTJ in ur life? :devil:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so lady ENTJs.. how would you feel about a male ENTJ in ur life? :devil:

Intriguing concept. I think a pretty ungodly power couple could be forged if I were to meet my male equal and opposite. I like ungodly power.

However, there are two potential pitfalls I see with this. On the one hand, from my interaction with ENTJ males theyre so similar to me that it seems like it would be almost incestual to actually date one. Additionally, I just had a disastrous with a hyper-alpha ENFJ male, which makes me think the single letter change wouldnt be much help.

I think the bottom line is this: I expect most things to be an uphill climb, but I won't have that shit in my house. I need somewhere I can go and just chill out without worrying about everything becoming some kind of struggle for dominance. I have some closet nurturing tenancies and I need to be able to express that without it being construed as weakness. I also demand petting, which a male version of myself may or may not be able to provide.

Ayn Rand at a DIY disco edit: The sex, however, would be fuck the sheets of the bed, week-long hibernation inducingly awesome.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think the bottom line is this: I expect most things to be an uphill climb, but I won't have that shit in my house. I need somewhere I can go and just chill out without worrying about everything becoming some kind of struggle for dominance. I have some closet nurturing tenancies and I need to be able to express that without it being construed as weakness. I also demand petting, which a male version of myself may or may not be able to provide.

Shit! I thought I was the only one.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I pet, if I get pettings in return =^.^=

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Intriguing concept. I think a pretty ungodly power couple could be forged if I were to meet my male equal and opposite. I like ungodly power.

However, there are two potential pitfalls I see with this. On the one hand, from my interaction with ENTJ males theyre so similar to me that it seems like it would be almost incestual to actually date one. Additionally, I just had a disastrous with a hyper-alpha ENFJ male, which makes me think the single letter change wouldnt be much help.

Ayn Rand at a DIY disco edit: The sex, however, would be fuck the sheets of the bed, week-long hibernation inducingly awesome.

im a type 1 ENTJ.... dominance is less of my thing. Im more driven by my fears (i dont ever want to be evil!) and my desires (to be balanced, good and be the best human i can be)...

its like being an ENTJ with occasional ENFJ compassion, ENTP insaneness, and ESTJ groundedness...

if i found a worthy ENTJ, i doubt id make it into a power struggle outside of the bedroom
. :D

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I have some closet nurturing tenancies and I need to be able to express that without it being construed as weakness. I also demand petting, which a male version of myself may or may not be able to provide.

Shit! I thought I was the only one.

Damn, looks like we might have just worked out another ENTJ similiarity. Cuz, me too!

*punches JonJT in the face*

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
im a type 1 ENTJ.... dominance is less of my thing. Im more driven by my fears (i dont ever want to be evil!) and my desires (to be balanced, good and be the best human i can be)...

its like being an ENTJ with occasional ENFJ compassion, ENTP insaneness, and ESTJ groundedness...

if i found a worthy ENTJ, i doubt id make it into a power struggle outside of the bedroom
. :D

They make guys like that? No I don't believe it. You seem too fun for there not to be another shoe with you, Babylon. Are you actually a woman? Gay? A pelican?

Also, in the name of ongoing scientific research by Kangirl and myself, do you consider yourself more of an ass-man or a boob-guy? (This is an important question. :nerd:)

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^^ Babylon, don't let this affect your answer. But I love an ass-man.