User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I don't know why ENTJ's are thought of as antisocial, we really do have a genuine interest in other people and their ideas and thoughts, it is not a facade at all.

I guess the different in ENTJ men and women would come from the fact that ENTJs are fully aware of how intense they can be and the women are also fully aware of the fact that most people find this to be a really unfavourable quality for a woman. I personally constantly focus on softening up the impression I give to people so that I am not misunderstood.

MBTI
    INTP

I know quite a few women whose intensity and bellicose nature could be characterized as an ENTJ behavior; whether that stereotype is false or not is neither here nor there. I have to say though it's not a trait I take well too. I usually go out of my way to keep my distance from women like that and here's why.

Disagreements with men who have a similar disposition are much easier for me to resolve because as a man, I understand the methods of conflict resolution men usually use and can utilize them to at least push the conflict in the direction I want it to go. Disagreement with women usually result in verbal sparing which is something I'm just not good at especially if the argument is ad hominem. Plus, a lot of those women I know seem to associate a reserved, T dominant person like myself with disingenuity. It usually doesn't work out well.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

...im starting to think another ENTJ would be best for me... I NEVER try to control people im romantically interested in because that kind of defeats the purpose in my view...and the ENTJ females seem to view the world like me, which is good. They are normal enough to be ok with my boring side, and they are weird enough to be cool with my fucking crazy nutjob side :P

so lady ENTJs.. how would you feel about a male ENTJ in ur life?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    so lady ENTJs.. how would you feel about a male ENTJ in ur life?
    Intriguing concept. I think a pretty ungodly power couple could be forged if I were to meet my male equal and opposite. I like ungodly power.

However, there are two potential pitfalls I see with this. On the one hand, from my interaction with ENTJ males theyre so similar to me that it seems like it would be almost incestual to actually date one. Additionally, I just had a disastrous with a hyper-alpha ENFJ male, which makes me think the single letter change wouldnt be much help.

I think the bottom line is this: I expect most things to be an uphill climb, but I won't have that shit in my house. I need somewhere I can go and just chill out without worrying about everything becoming some kind of struggle for dominance. I have some closet nurturing tenancies and I need to be able to express that without it being construed as weakness. I also demand petting, which a male version of myself may or may not be able to provide.

Ayn Rand at a DIY disco edit: The sex, however, would be fuck the sheets of the bed, week-long hibernation inducingly awesome.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    I think the bottom line is this: I expect most things to be an uphill climb, but I won't have that shit in my house. I need somewhere I can go and just chill out without worrying about everything becoming some kind of struggle for dominance. I have some closet nurturing tenancies and I need to be able to express that without it being construed as weakness. I also demand petting, which a male version of myself may or may not be able to provide.
    Shit! I thought I was the only one.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I pet, if I get pettings in return =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Intriguing concept. I think a pretty ungodly power couple could be forged if I were to meet my male equal and opposite. I like ungodly power.

However, there are two potential pitfalls I see with this. On the one hand, from my interaction with ENTJ males theyre so similar to me that it seems like it would be almost incestual to actually date one. Additionally, I just had a disastrous with a hyper-alpha ENFJ male, which makes me think the single letter change wouldnt be much help.

Ayn Rand at a DIY disco edit: The sex, however, would be fuck the sheets of the bed, week-long hibernation inducingly awesome.
    im a type 1 ENTJ.... dominance is less of my thing. Im more driven by my fears (i dont ever want to be evil!) and my desires (to be balanced, good and be the best human i can be)...

its like being an ENTJ with occasional ENFJ compassion, ENTP insaneness, and ESTJ groundedness...

if i found a worthy ENTJ, i doubt id make it into a power struggle outside of the bedroom

MBTI
    ENTJ

I have some closet nurturing tenancies and I need to be able to express that without it being construed as weakness. I also demand petting, which a male version of myself may or may not be able to provide.

Shit! I thought I was the only one.
    Damn, looks like we might have just worked out another ENTJ similiarity. Cuz, me too!

*punches JonJT in the face*
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    im a type 1 ENTJ.... dominance is less of my thing. Im more driven by my fears (i dont ever want to be evil!) and my desires (to be balanced, good and be the best human i can be)...

its like being an ENTJ with occasional ENFJ compassion, ENTP insaneness, and ESTJ groundedness...

if i found a worthy ENTJ, i doubt id make it into a power struggle outside of the bedroom
    They make guys like that? No I don't believe it. You seem too fun for there not to be another shoe with you, Babylon. Are you actually a woman? Gay? A pelican?

Also, in the name of ongoing scientific research by Kangirl and myself, do you consider yourself more of an ass-man or a boob-guy? (This is an important question. )
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

^^ Babylon, don't let this affect your answer. But I love an ass-man.