User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think this just makes you that much awesome for being prejudiced against emos.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    I can definitely be supremely bubbly for the sake of elevating the level of fun if I'm at a party and no one else seems to know how to get a dull party going. I absolutely can't stand overly sensitive feeler men; they somewhat disgust me but I'm good at appearing genuinely pleasant. I love confrontation but only if it's really called for. I'm not just gonna start up a random fight just for the hell of it; in fact I think that's extremely stupid. But if I think you really deserve a verbal lashing, I won't hold back and will reduce your soul to a cinder and not bat an eyelash.

I like to get to know people by either observing them and deciding whether they're worthy of associating with or by asking direct questions to quickly get an idea of who they are at the core. I find that both men and women find me intimidating to approach at first but quickly find that I'm supremely easy going and won't judge you based on petty things.
    Exactly.

If I don't know you, I'll observe to simply see whether you're a genuine person and once I decide for sure that you're worthy of my affections then you can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes thereafter. Which is why a lot of people consider me a good friend, but those I count as my real friends is a very small number.
    And this too...

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    Exactly.

And this too...
    Ok, ENTJ females are messed up. lol,

Just kidding but from the guy side, I dont do verbal lashing unless it interferes with my pocket, you dig?(Yea, I back the ghetto and emo lifestyle )

Even then I can manage to keep it undercontrol, I generally think anger is a sign of weakness.

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    Ok, ENTJ females are messed up. lol,

Just kidding but from the guy side, I dont do verbal lashing unless it interferes with my pocket, you dig?(Yea, I back the ghetto and emo lifestyle )

Even then I can manage to keep it undercontrol, I generally think anger is a sign of weakness.
    Giving merciless verbal lashings is not even about anger or weakness, it's merely just giving someone what is deserved. I've given plenty of verbal lashings when I wasn't the slightest bit angry.

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog

MBTI
    INFJ

Giving merciless verbal lashings is not even about anger or weakness, it's merely just giving someone what is deserved. I've given plenty of verbal lashings when I wasn't the slightest bit angry.
    Then it is a waste of energy.
    Unless I like someone, I dont correct them.

Question for female ENTJs : How often do you scare man with your approach ?

MBTI
    entp

depends on her F/T rating

i have a really good friend whos just a bit more T than she is F. very very mature and smart individual

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

Long answer: If my interest in a guy is purely sexual, then I have no problems being forward and direct about what I want and it generally works out for me. I have more trouble with someone I find to be relationship material. I tend to approach anything of interest with a pretty single minded dedication to learning all I can, and then finding a way to attain whatever that thing is. That sort of intensity creeps guys out. I've learned to turn down the volume and be more demure, but that's only for very particular cases. I'm not big on the whole "wooing" thing.

Short answer: Frequently.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I believe the word is "facade"
    I believe the word is "paranoid."

we don't always have cards up our sleeve, we just have a lot of fun when we do. and if you're a friend, you'll be let in on the joke. rest easy.

it varies. if I'm approaching, it's okay most of the time. if he is so unlucky as to pick me out of a room, I unfortunately have a habit of sending him off with his tail between his legs

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

One of my best friends is ENTJ and she is very intimidating! Especially upon first meeting. She has no problem getting men though. If she sees something she wants; she tries to get it. And she is an attractive girl. That combination doesn't get rejected all that much.

Interesting note on ENTJ intimidation: An ESTP friend who served in Iraq and saw combat has gone out of his way to clean or throw out the trash (when he knew ENTJ would be upset with him) all to counteract the oncoming disfavor of said ENTJ roommate.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance