User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes, we do that kind of thing. You don't know any Jock?

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    No

You'd think I'd find some as a Business major, but I don't stick around on campus enough to really meet that many people. I wouldn't even know what to look for, to be honest. I'm sure I've met some in passing though, however I'm terrible at remembering people.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

ENTJ may very well be the rarest female type in the U.S. I'd like to meet one just to see how quickly she steals my pants and makes me cry well we get along.

I find a good word to summarize the ENTJ female is 'feisty'.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    ENTJ may very well be the rarest female type in the U.S. I'd like to meet one just to see how quickly she steals my pants and makes me cry well we get along.

I find a good word to summarize the ENTJ female is 'feisty'.
    I can see that. I'm curious to how different they are from my ESTJ I've been dating for some years now. She's feisty as hell, and if my pants are wrinkled she will steal them and [ try to] make me cry!

Banned

From what I understand, ESTJs are a bit more focused on the here and now ...and rules. The ENTJs I've known spend a lot of time looking toward the future (I generally have a "plan" for the next two years at any given time) and aren't particularly interested in "shoulds". Rules are only as good, or worthwhile, as their application in any given circumstance. If they don't work or have become moribund, we chuck 'em. Also, it seems that the NTJ may spend a bit more time tossing around ideas, checking for soundness and such, rather than relying upon concrete examples.

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    From what I understand, ESTJs are a bit more focused on the here and now ...and rules. The ENTJs I've known spend a lot of time looking toward the future (I generally have a "plan" for the next two years at any given time) and aren't particularly interested in "shoulds". Rules are only as good, or worthwhile, as their application in any given circumstance. If they don't work or have become moribund, we chuck 'em. Also, it seems that the NTJ may spend a bit more time tossing around ideas, checking for soundness and such, rather than relying upon concrete examples.
    Hmm, that's a good comparison, thank you!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    Are you asserting that ENTJ are jocks?

My personal opinion is jock tend to be of the estp, istp or estj variety.

ENTJ tend to be nerds when growing up and can be mistaken for introverts because of the dedication to academic excellence

Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    Are you asserting that ENTJ are jocks?

My personal opinion is jock tend to be of the estp, istp or estj variety.

ENTJ tend to be nerds when growing up and can be mistaken for introverts because of the dedication to academic excellence
    She was responding to me.

MBTI
    ENTP

I guess I have been blessed, but I know three other women that are absolutely ENTJs and I am almost positive I know two others but they have only taken the humanmetrics test. I also have an ENFJ best friend that is borderline F/T. What is stranger is that I only know one ISFP and it is a he. The statistics about the distribution of personality types within the population is not reflected by the people I know. I guess we just find each other, and birds of a feather flock together.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

I can definitely be supremely bubbly for the sake of elevating the level of fun if I'm at a party and no one else seems to know how to get a dull party going. I absolutely can't stand overly sensitive feeler men; they somewhat disgust me but I'm good at appearing genuinely pleasant. I love confrontation but only if it's really called for. I'm not just gonna start up a random fight just for the hell of it; in fact I think that's extremely stupid. But if I think you really deserve a verbal lashing, I won't hold back and will reduce your soul to a cinder and not bat an eyelash.

I like to get to know people by either observing them and deciding whether they're worthy of associating with or by asking direct questions to quickly get an idea of who they are at the core. I find that both men and women find me intimidating to approach at first but quickly find that I'm supremely easy going and won't judge you based on petty things.

"I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre

psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

Blog