User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: ENTJ Comes Out!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

im obsessed with weights and "getting more definition *here* or *there*" haha... i walk around the house without a shirt on...even in the winter...i take at least 30 seconds to look in the mirror every time i leave the bathroom...

Im not a narcissist. Im not superficial. Im just ENTJ

This explains some of my confusion. I am not adhereing to one style which makes me unpredictable to others. Even when I hide my NT, it just comes back on a different occassion.

For the past 3 years, I started to dedicate much of my time to understand my feelings and others (F) and examining the world around using my senses (S). However, these activities are so BORING.

I'm usually: Why the hell should I know how I feel? I feel nothing. I does not matter how I feel really? Why does everyone talk about their feelings?

The S mode is less boring, at least it quieten my mind.

However, EJ, I am still not clear about the difference between the EJ and EP? or between EJ and IJ? I always thought I was definitely an I.

Funny thing, I only discovered the MBIT few days ago, althought I feel clueless, I'm just not gonna giving up and will learn it all.

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post

Now I believe you'd have to be an ENTJ, just because you found MBTI and came here. I guess I also might have been too quick to judge you by how you used language, not knowing that you didn't speak English natively.

This information completely changes the context of everything else you've said.

MBTI
    ENTP

I am still not clear about the difference between the EJ and EP?
    EJ = people who like people and make their bed in the morning
    EP = people who like people and do not make their bed in the morning

Understand? I hope that clears it up. Now I have to go lay in my un-made bed.
    Extroverted (E) 80%
    Intuitive (N) 90%
    Thinking (T) 84.38%
    Perceiving (P) 81.82%

8w7

"Determine never to be idle...It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."
    -Thomas Jefferson

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful and committed citizens can change the world... because its the only thing that ever has."
    -Marget Mead

"I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
    -Thomas Paine

When I am not on my ENTJ mode, I would say: "OMG I'm definitely an EP "
    When I'm on my ENTJ mode, I would say "I'm not sure about making my bed today, could YOU help me make this decision".

Quote Originally Posted by ENTP2L View Post

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ-girl View Post
    I am physically attractive and feminine and love to show off my feminintey. I workout alot to stay in shape and would prefer to loss my mind over my beauty.
    Pics or it didn' happen.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ENTP2L View Post

ESJ is all about organizing for organization's sake. ENJ isn't. I dont make my bed because there is no fricken point. Its a stupid tradition that serves no purpose (thats Je/Ni vs JeSi for you)

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I dont make my bed because there is no fricken point.
    Yeah, basically.

My place is largely very clean and everything's put in its place, but I can't see myself neatly arranging my bed covers every day. Just seems like a waste of time unless I need it to look presentable.

Although.. for the most part, it's still probably not a bad analogy for comparing J and P.

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ-girl View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new in this forum. I have been reading around the posts and decided to share my experience.

I would start by saying that I just recently came around my personality as a ENTJ. I has been depressed for as long as I remember, I was reading that stressed/depressed ENTJ can be destructive and overwhelmed by their feelings and they can be confused by another type of personality (sorry, cannot remember which one).

I always felt like I am in a mission. My outlook in life has been to win the battle and stay strong, somehow, protect the weak.

Most of the time, my mind does not shut up lol. I have a lot of difficulty focusing/concentrating or quietening my mind (even when I sleep). I am very curious about knowing stuffs, highly organized in my own ways. My life experiences are always educational.

I always treated people politely and fairly but people are always intimidate or act defensive in my present. It never made sense to me. I have a very baby like face, who could be scared by that. When I tune myself down, people accuse me of being “afraid” of them lol. I would really love to know how to reach a better balance in this area.

However, I tend to get bored really fast and sometimes impatient with certain people. I tend to keep my relationships really shallow, although I am not very sure why I do that.

Here is the weird part: I tend to be very superficial, obsessed with my physical appearance as well as others. I am physically attractive and feminine and love to show off my feminintey. I workout alot to stay in shape and would prefer to loss my mind over my beauty.

That all seem a lot for one post. I would love to hear other comments.

Sarah
    The weird part?
    Our ISFP shadow is like Angelina Jolie... seducing everybody So yeah, physical appearance is kinda important

For me its most important because my experience is that no one really knows who I am ('inside doesnt matter') so all they really see is what you look like and what you do. Your physical appearance.
    So I'm perfectionistic.
    Although I just... I just want to look a little bit better than average, and everything around me always has to be perfect (I clean alot:P), so that's vanity for ya right there.
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    ESJ is all about organizing for organization's sake. ENJ isn't. I dont make my bed because there is no fricken point. Its a stupid tradition that serves no purpose (thats Je/Ni vs JeSi for you)
    I make my bed.
    If I don't make my bed, I get angry at myself and force myself to do it anyways.

I'm really compulsive and annoying by the way

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Yeah, basically.

My place is largely very clean and everything's put in its place, but I can't see myself neatly arranging my bed covers every day. Just seems like a waste of time unless I need it to look presentable.

Although.. for the most part, it's still probably not a bad analogy for comparing J and P.
    When I get stressed out, cleaning+putting things in its place+perfectioning things becomes my way of coping; I have to do it, there's no choice!
    Because spots/stains distract my attention, I want everything to be perfect.