User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: ENTJ Comes Out!

But i'm so innocent

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome.

Those are always the most dangerous people!

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ-girl View Post

Here is the weird part: I tend to be very superficial, obsessed with my physical appearance as well as others. I am physically attractive and feminine and love to show off my feminintey. I workout alot to stay in shape and would prefer to loss my mind over my beauty.
    This has nothing to do with type IMO, this has to do with being a young woman in America. What a majority of people on this board forget is that Gender and culture are stronger predictors of behavior than type is! So don't let it trouble you too much when trying to understand type

and welcome!

MBTI
    INTP

Hi everyone, I am new in this forum. I have been reading around the posts and decided to share my experience.
    A lot of this resonates with me oddly enough, except for the weird part. I have my own weird parts. I do love to workout, sometimes obsessively.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome.

You definitely seem EJ, but I don't see much that indicates the middle letters. I could believe ESFJ, ESTJ, or ENFJ more easily than ENTJ from your style, honestly, but I still wouldn't rule out ENTJ.

Shouldn't this thread be in "Welcomes and Introductions," BTW?

I always thought that ENTJ do not care much about their look. They care for their bodies, but naturally not their appearances. I love beauty and luxury, which is probably related to power.

My major conclusion (as I wondered around reading the past few days) is that I do not exhabiting alot of ENTJ classic behavior at work. Lately, I am not a hard-worker, tend to procrastinate, care about presentation (office, etc), take low workload, and a bit of a pleaser loner (impatient with everyone and has used pleasing to stop any future outbursts).

Last time I was in charge (was a junior), I took over the place, my boss's boss was scared for her next promotion/others were on my side that she actually started to attack me/spread rumors. I just backed off, I never wanted her place anyway, I could not stand the bitch.

Wow, and I really do not feel connected to anyone in the forum yet lol. Perhaps it's time to hijack other threads

BTW, you guys have to excuse my english since it's not my first language.

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    That's been my experience with the type as well. My best friend is an ENTJ, and she's obsessed with appearance, and aging. I think it has a lot to do with power - she wants her interface with the world to be as potent as possible. She also goes to great lengths to tell everyone how pretty she thinks I am, which is funny, like she's trying to establish dominance for me as well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    This has nothing to do with type IMO, this has to do with being a young woman in America. What a majority of people on this board forget is that Gender and culture are stronger predictors of behavior than type is! So don't let it trouble you too much when trying to understand type

and welcome!
    I am not in US, I am a middle eastern girl. It's a very different culture. It's so difficult to survive as an ENTJ girl in a reserved religious-based culture. You will be isolated by the society (which probably makes you sacrify that you tend to forget who you really are). This is a death sentence.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am not in US, I am a middle eastern girl. It's a very different culture. It's so difficult to survive as an ENTJ girl in a reserved religious-based culture. You will be isolated by the society (which probably makes you sacrify that you tend to forget who you really are). This is a death sentence.

Now I believe you'd have to be an ENTJ, just because you found MBTI and came here. I guess I also might have been too quick to judge you by how you used language, not knowing that you didn't speak English natively.

This information completely changes the context of everything else you've said.

Probably due to my automatic suppression to the NT and even the J most of the time. I keep a very low-profile. However, I might be a different case of possibly shifting between one or more type (as in adoptation mechanism). I was interested in that theory, hence the thread is open for interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Welcome.

You definitely seem EJ, but I don't see much that indicates the middle letters. I could believe ESFJ, ESTJ, or ENFJ more easily than ENTJ from your style, honestly, but I still wouldn't rule out ENTJ.

Shouldn't this thread be in "Welcomes and Introductions," BTW?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Probably due to my automatic suppression to the NT and even the J most of the time. I keep a very low-profile. However, I might be a different case of possibly shifting between one or more type (as in adoptation mechanism). I was interested in that theory, hence the thread is open for interpretation.
    Funny that you say that.
    Another ENTJ female on another forum expressed esteem towards an artist that made his mission in obliterating inflections of himself in his works.

I wonder if that idea is a product of inferior Fi or even primary Te
    I N V I C T U S

Talking

But i'm so innocent
    Claiming to be innocent is the second danger sign.