User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP

If you're in need of an argument this morning there are several members I could refer you to. . .

You're barkin' up the wrong tree here.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    yep
    Finally, someone else who didn't have a, "Why, I'd never!" reaction to this thread :P.

Freaking Goody twoshoes.

MBTI
    INFP

I would think it's healthier to admit to jealousy and be comfortable with experiencing that emotion on occasion than to suppress the acknowledgment of our jealousy and to force a self-assured smile like everyone else and say "I'm not ever a jealous person in my romantic relationships, because I'm above that."

Take that Dr. Phil shit elsewhere.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Finally, someone else who didn't have a, "Why, I'd never!" reaction to this thread :P.

Freaking Goody twoshoes.
    This point is well taken, Eldanen.

We, as a society, have developed this dichotomy of emotions. Some we call "good" and acceptable to admit to others. Others we lable "bad" and think that we shouldn't admit to them or that it's rude to acknowledge them in others.

No so. Feelings are facts and the degree that we are able to recognize them and discuss them with others is the degree that we will be able to manage the more painful or difficult ones.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey man! don't project! you can't pretend to know rather or not someone feels it just because you do!

it has nothing to do with being above it either...it's just how your mind works.
    i'm also not pissed off like most when stuck in traffic...people just have different buttons, you know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*shrug* I guess I haven't been in deep enough to deal with it yet or when I did get deep enough there wasn't much to stir it up.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

guys, I created this thread because i didnt want to study and needed an excuse. Just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    hey man! don't project! you can't pretend to know rather or not someone feels it just because you do!

it has nothing to do with being above it either...it's just how your mind works.
    i'm also not pissed off like most when stuck in traffic...people just have different buttons, you know?
    You young lady, are wise. (yeah i'm in my polite phase, don't worry, it'll pass)

MBTI
    ISFJ

I share the OPs disconnection when it comes to jealousy/envy. It's pretty extreme. I do sometimes think of things others have that I would like to have, but I don't hate others for having them or wished they hadn't (had? help me here, english no me's one language) them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ oh just to clarify...i'm not mad. i was throwin a bit of attitude because disregard kinda said the people who said they didn't were full of it...and i gotta defend peoples rights to feel however they feel...it's just an incredibly annoying habit i have...i don't personally care one way or another.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I share the OPs disconnection when it comes to jealousy/envy. It's pretty extreme. I do sometimes think of things others have that I would like to have, but I don't hate others for having them or wished they hadn't (had? help me here, english no me's one language) them.
    yeah it's alright we understand, one can see something he wants neutraly without puting any emotion into it.
    I kind of do that, things are just elements I connect with concepts and so on, but why obsess about it. It serves no purpose what so ever.

But I do get not everybody thinks like me, so I'm not saying it's wrong.
    For example I am utterly unable to keep an ordered room\desk, to study for that exam, that's now in 5hours (maths).
    But it's all part of who I am, and i'm sure a more orderly mind couldn't come up with new ideas and so on all the time , "in the purest entp fashion."