• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP - Alone and Quiet Extravert?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
damn!! so much similarities between enfp and entp! that's a trip my sister and i can be that way too!

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
How well do the two seem to get along dating wise? Not until this last year did I ever even entertain dating any E, I never would have shared the attention and had a habit of thinking about what I was about to say next too much. Both of those are pretty much gone now however and I have given it some thought. Any of you ever have any luck dating other Es?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
How well do the two seem to get along dating wise? Not until this last year did I ever even entertain dating any E, I never would have shared the attention and had a habit of thinking about what I was about to say next too much. Both of those are pretty much gone now however and I have given it some thought. Any of you ever have any luck dating other Es?

I had a good time with my ENFP. It sounds shitty to say this, but honestly if I had been more attracted to her, it would have lasted longer. That being said, she was tons of fun and could be counted on to make things happen.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think a really really long time ago i dated an extravert...we dated for 3 years and got a long really well...he was kinda possessive though and i couldn't stand that.

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have worked hard at avoiding the shock and aww meetings but I still sorta feel like I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Yeah, I'm a classic for the "shock and awe" type meetings. I have tendency to be a little bit of an attention seeker, lol. I guess it goes along with that old ENTP notion of viewing the world as "an audience, good, bad, or potential". We almost perform in a way... It's not a conscious decision but instead just how we relate to others.

I've try to "mellow" out this facet of my personality over the past year, and it's paid dividends. I don't see it as compromising my personality, but instead fine tuning it in such a way as to maximise positive outcomes. There is good balance that I think can met by employing just a bit more restraint (it is extremely difficult! lol) at times.