• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be

Which NF type would you choose?

• ENFP

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • INFJ

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

dengsta

MBTI Type
intj
:doh: Quite true, completely missed that "ENFJ" written in format form. Fixed in original. :D

I can tell that you're trying to mess with my NT head. :newwink:

Edit:

Wait, I'm confused now, ignore this reply.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
The dead type.

Man, the F trait really bogs down the fun of this.

I suppose I'd pick ENFP.

musttry

MBTI Type
INFJ
This forum is full up with introverts, must be the self-hating types :coffee:

*runs off to find some self-hating introverts to tell them to smile so they look more like extraverts*

Maybe! You know what I love? When the overly extroverted folk try to take over the conversation in a small group, crack a joke, then look over at the introvert who isn't even smiling and suddenly lose all confidence!!!

*ponders upon the reasons why there are so many extroverts on the forum. shouldn't they be in the real world trying to lambaste someone?*

Muahaha.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
If I was given the choice, become an F or die a slow horrible gruesome painful death, I think I'd be an ENFP.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I'd be one of those INFPs with a highly developed Ti.

OnePiece

I'm surprised with INFJ losing the poll. I've always wanted to experience being a Ni-dominant type. The knights who use Ni~!

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFJ

I've never really met one, and I know for sure as shit I don't want to be the other three.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I had to choose I'd say INFJ. Being an NF would just be lovely...

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I would choose to be an INFJ because according to their profiles they are inspiring leaders.