• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be

Which NF type would you choose?

• ENFP

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • INFJ

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Qre:us

If I were to be an NF hmm?

I chose either INTP or ENTP.

Don't choose ENTP, it would border on extreme self-delusion that you can finally navigate a social world. (even when you wish upon your little *)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh my god...

Seriously I think I'd kill myself.
I love NFs, but I'd be so pissy if I were one.
I'd probably seriously kill myself out of depression.

I'd forgotten all about this thread, and when I saw it, I still didn't remember it, so I opened it up so I could say "the dead type" but I don't need to now, 'cause I've already explained it.

I'd come to your funeral and slap the heck out of you a few good times just to show everyone just how furious you were at being demoted to NF. :D

And then I'd sappily sing "You Raise Me Up" while shedding a single glistening tear and laying a calla lily across your (very oddly red for a deceased guy from being slapped) lips.

You can count on me to get those ****ing mourners straight, Nocaps. I gotcha back, bro. :D

Yeah thanks.

I think they're red 'cause you wiped off the make up the beautician at the mortuary put on my face to cover the unsightly hanged-man evidence when you smacked me.

Don't worry. You didn't do any voodoo shit like smack the life back into me.
They were already red.

And don't you dare wipe what you got all over your hands on my shirt.
Yeah, I see you motioning your arm toward it.
Get one of the kleenex the men wearing executioner's masks are handing out as they walk up and down the aisles.
Sheesh.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL... Oh ALRIGHT, I'll wipe my hands on the pew instead, Okay?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LOL! You just feel insecure around us because you think we're judging you!!

This forum is full up with introverts, must be the self-hating types :coffee:

ENFx 54.79%
INFx 45.22%

I'm also impressed that we have more than 100%, makes it seem more valid.

*runs off to find some self-hating introverts to tell them to smile so they look more like extraverts*

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love ENFPs and if I weren't and INTJ, I'd definitely want to be an ENFP, they just seem to enjoy things so much more.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Though I am already an NF, I thought about the options and voted ENFP, :huh:!

Though, I'd choose to be an enneagram 8 ENFP! :D

It would be fun to be reincarnated into a real, ball-busting feminazi-nfp!!!

:yes:

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I picked INFJ, My first thought was ENFP however after giving it a lot of thought (roughly 3 seconds) I figured that would be like still being everything I hate about being an ENTP with nothing I love about it.

Next I thought ENFJ, the thought of wanting to make people so happy and always being so on the go made me shake with fear, forget that!

Lastly, I came to INFJ because I think of all the types this is the one I have most tried to learn to be. I don't wanna change my iNtuition however I have tried hard to find balance with every other function so I pick INFJ, final answer!

dengsta

MBTI Type
intj
ENFJ

They resemble ENTJs in terms of having organized decision making but can better get what they want from people at the expense of being considerably weaker with thinking through to how they came to a conclusion.

I would definitely not want to be an ENFP as the ones that I personally know are driven to apply meaning and value judgments to everything, even neutral, objective facts...something that is abrasive to myself as a rational.

Qre:us

.....to apply meaning and value judgments to everything, even neutral, objective facts...something that is abrasive to myself as a rational.

That part should also be suitable in the "How to mess with an NT's head" thread.

:doh:

dengsta

MBTI Type
intj
Originally Posted by dengsta
ENFJ
.....to apply meaning and value judgments to everything, even neutral, objective facts...something that is abrasive to myself as a rational.
That paraphrasing is misleading.
That part should also be suitable in the "How to mess with an NT's head" thread.

:doh:

Yes, you're absolutely right! :hug: