• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be

Which NF type would you choose?

• ENFP

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • INFJ

Votes: 45 25.3%

• Total voters

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I didn't read that it was only for NT's before voting, sorry! But I picked ENFJ. I don't really want to be extroverted but I do admire all of the ENFJs I know. Really though, I would just stay INFJ but I didn't want to pick my own and bias the results... although I already did since I am not an NT.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENFP first.
In eighth grade I used to type as ENFP and I find their optimism refreshing.
But not ENFJ or INFP.

I'm a little biased.
My old roommate was an ENFJ, too passive-aggressive and silently arrogant for my taste.
And not INFP, because I value a realistic approach to life and not one spent purely in a fantasy. Also because they can have a hard time leaving a bad relationship.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Three options available to me:

A suicidal one - at least it'd be over soon.

Any one - doesn't matter since people tend to like whotever type they are; if my values and moral preferences were those of any NF, I probably wouldn't understand NT's anymore so wouldn't care.

INFJ - Mesh well with the ENTP mindframe and know one I usually have alot of respect for (occasionally he overreacts to stuff though >.> ), but if I had to choose one, that'd probably be my preference.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP, without doubt. A lot of the ENFP characteristics fit me already.

I'm only slightly E, finding myself in both ENTP and INTP. But if I had to be an NF, introversion would not suit me at all!
I tried introspection for some time, having difficulties with myself and the world, but it did not work. I only felt better when I stopped contemplating my bad feelings and started studying physics instead.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well balanced results, guess in the end it doesnt matter what NF you are, if you have yet been asked to be the scourge of the galaxy :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I tried introspection for some time, having difficulties with myself and the world, but it did not work. I only felt better when I stopped contemplating my bad feelings and started studying physics instead.
:laugh:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
We win! Like we do in everything!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The nice thing is that I started FEELING better (really - it was not me thinking I would function better or anything) once I stopped worrying about feelings.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The nice thing is that I started FEELING better (really - it was not me thinking I would function better or anything) once I stopped worrying about feelings.

Hope the same thing doesnt happen with breathing aswell to you :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Breathing better when you stop worrying about breathing?
Would be a nice thing, actually...
(I'm asthmatic. I have to think about breathing every day and take my medicine. I wish I could breath better without worrying about it.)

And it is not as if I don't feel anything any more. I do have feelings. I just don't focus on the bad ones any more, as focusing on them makes them worse. Either I solve the problem, or I try to forgive myself (if I've done something wrong) and promise to do better...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya, I seem to be the only one on this forum who has no problems :)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't worry about me. I don't have problems as long as gravity pulls me down.

Being an NF...
I'm mostly N and P, somewhat T and a tiny bit of E. Still, if I have to choose between ESTJ and INFP, I'm more of an ESTJ! Doesn't seem quite logical, eh? I was thinking about it because of the "what is your next type" thread. The top three - ENTP, INTP and ENFP were easy. Logically, the next one would be INFP - losing my not too strong Thinking and my weak Extravert trait. But if there is an INFP inside me, she's hiding very well...
Maybe you can't catch an INFP with logic :D