User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    College kids though? That's kid stuff. Literally!
    I was a college kid too!
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was always drawn to myself, even in the kindergarten, while this makes me an introvert, it does not make me NT...
    The NT- moments were in my ealry childhood as i was obsessed with cars i was drawing them, giving them names and fictional data , creating fictional companies etc. i was also creating own soccer leagues, teams with fictional player etc... i quit all that quiet long ago, now i m drawn to making pictures, especially portraits...
    I...74%
    N...66%
    F... 62%
    P... 72%
    Ti- Ne- Si- Fe
    Te- Ni-Fi- Se
    Ennegramm: 4w5
    Intrapersonal with Logical- Mathemathical I.
    Cassification: brunette East- baltid^^

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lexlike View Post
    I was always drawn to myself, even in the kindergarten, while this makes me an introvert, it does not make me NT...
    The NT- moments were in my ealry childhood as i was obsessed with cars i was drawing them, giving them names and fictional data , creating fictional companies etc. i was also creating own soccer leagues, teams with fictional player etc... i quit all that quiet long ago, now i m drawn to making pictures, especially portraits...
    That's actually just very N, it could easily be NF.

I remember getting in an argument with some adults at a house party about how white is the combination of all colours and black is the absence, they had an encyclopedia to support their claim that black was the combination but I still refused to accept it.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

[QUOTE=murkrow;283892]That's actually just very N, it could easily be NF.

QUOTE]

So true. I always question myself being either a feeler or thinker ... propably time will tell and i ll change through life, like all do.
    btw: im ennegram type 5-1 -9.
    as a young teenager i prefered reading books like nietsche s zarathustra, machiavelli or from tolstoy, schiller etc. instead of going out and meeting friends etc. When i was 16 i could not sleep because i really wanted to figure out if there is life after death, searching the internet like a madman....
    i think thats making me basically an NT.... on the other hand i had certainly many "moments" or situation that show my NF side
    I...74%
    N...66%
    F... 62%
    P... 72%
    Ti- Ne- Si- Fe
    Te- Ni-Fi- Se
    Ennegramm: 4w5
    Intrapersonal with Logical- Mathemathical I.
    Cassification: brunette East- baltid^^

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

My mom tells me my teachers in pre-school said I built bridges using blocks. Starting when I was like maybe 9 I took lots of different things apart and put them back together. Fixed a friend's portable radio. Built working model airplanes and cars. One time when maybe 11 I disassembled my father's SLR camera. He wasn't too happy about that lol. I guess my experience has probably been a general fascination with mechanical things progressing to more complexity, more than one moment or event. First professional job entailed a lot of mechanical complexity and it was an awesome learning curve designing new things while working to wrap the mind around it all. So I guess it's the good stress of a challenge moreso.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP

I think I remember the exact moment when everything changed for me.

I loved being read to, and one night, I was 8, my mom decided to read one of the 'adult' books from the bookshelf to me. It was a fantasy book, lol. But, I was really excited that I understood it. We only got through one chapter, and she got bored, but I begged her to read it. And she said, ''No, I'm busy now. Read it yourself.''

So I did.

And a genius was born, mwa hahaha.

Permabanned

I don't know that one moment of sudden clarity ever existed for me...just a gradual evaluation of my personality that lead to the conclusion that I was in all likelihood an intp. I actually took the "official" test in school...and it was my first result. I wasn't really satisfied with it...so I explored the alternatives. Finally I just settled for intp as it was the type that described me best, in my opinion at least.

Some moments that reflect that from my life:

-I remember thinking religion was hogwash when I was around nine or ten. I'd challenge the nuns in Sunday school until I was taken aside by one and told that I was disrupting the class...and any of the questions I had should be directed towards her personally from then on. That was around the time I became atheist. (Which I no longer am..)
    -In high school, I realized I was a lot more competent at school than a lot of people...without giving too much of an effort.
    -My biggest concern in high school was Physics...I'd read Physics because "it was fun". Notice I didn't say "study"...to me it was just an interesting book.
    -I'd steal my dads programming books and try to read them at the dead of night. I must have been around five or six.
    -I went through many philosophical stages...without knowing what they were. Nihilism, Existentialism, Solipsism (my most recent one, actually). I'd think about "what if" and try to form a doctrine of thought based on that assumption...only to discover someone prior had already thought of it...and expanded on it quite comprehensively...better than I ever could.
    -I think what broke my interest in Physics was stumbling on the whole "it's all relative" concept. I'd sit in a car and wonder just how fast we were going. I'd throw this ball up and down in all different directions in the car...quizzing everyone as to what exactly it was doing. Was it going "up and down" or was it "traveling in an arc"? etc etc. Annoyed my family a lot lol. ...finally someone sat me down and made me read Einsteins theories...which largely flew over my head...but I was angry that he had already solved a puzzle I thought I was well on my way to solving...
    -Only recently have I even begun to admit that I do have emotions...and they are as significant as anything. Took me 21 years to do so...to admit I was "feeling happy". Probably my biggest accomplishment to date...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

In second grade, I got into a heated argument with the substitute teacher over a quiz. The quiz question was, "Which is correct: 'I could care less,' or 'I couldn't care less?'" It was the only question I missed, and the answer is obviously the second. I was baffled that she didn't understand she was wrong, even after I logically explained it. I had the entire class behind me. If I'd been just a little older, I probably would have ended up staging a coup in class.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

When I was in grade one, at around Christmas time I asked my mom why McDonald's had a toy donation box if Santa was supposed to take care of getting toys for everyone. My mom told me the truth about it as well as the easter bunny, etc., and I then proceeded to "enlighten" the rest of my classmates with my reasoning the next day, which ended in at least one of them in tears and a parent telling me I had a black heart.

I also developed somewhat of an appreciation for questioning (or at least scrutinizing) authority in grade school after having things marked incorrectly for grammar/word usage, when I was in fact correct.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Dutch Santa Clause variant = Sinterklaas.

When my school told the class Sinterklaas was not real (not sure my exact age, about 5 I think), I went home angry to my mom saying that I could no longer trust her and wanted a new mom.

I think that is pretty NT.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf