User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Soleil, he likes you. It doesn't get any clearer than that. I don't call anyone unless I've already previously made a commitment to do so. And I refuse to repeatedly call people, to be the one who takes the initiative all the time. I insist that it's "their turn" when I've judged myself to have fulfilled my responsibility to call and arrange/organise meet ups. That he is willing to do so, for a long period of time, signals that he really likes you. Also, the traveling to see you bit - INTJs find the most efficient ways to do things. He would not go out of his way, giving up his time and money, if he did not genuinely like spending time with you (and see a future with you).

Sorry, mental games are the primary way that INTJs deal with the world. Sometimes it's possible to break through that just with sincerity and random silliness, though. That's a tip. If an INTJ is willing to go faux-intellectual about something completely silly with you, it's a sign that they like and trust you. The intellectual games are a means of protection, or rationalising the world. If we let you in beyond that, it means that you're "in".

I also don't hesitate to cut people out of my life when I realise that it's going nowhere (exception being family). Pain in the short term is less hurtful than dragging things out with drama for a long time.

It's really interesting reading TPol's view from the other side of the pond. She reads us well, and gives good advice.
    He has to come here for business actually. Technically, not really for me, you see . One time we were sitting in a lounge (he had to do some business there) & he seemed a bit vulnerable. He was introducing me to some of his comrades. A few guys tried to hit on me & he took over (acted macho). It was odd, but I liked it. It was not like him. The first time I met him, he pretty much eye raped me, lol. He said "The eyes are the windows to the soul, I see you are trying to look away...you must be scared that I can see right through you". I received an email from him saying how he's so glad to of met me. I wasn't trying to hide anything, I'm just extremely shy & don't know what to do when people make direct eye contact. So, I just pretended like I received a text or a phone call. It was a powerful moment, wowzers!

Question: How do INTJ's feel about leaving someone alone in their space (room, office, etc.)? He left me alone in rooms a couple of times alone for hours with his laptop & all his things. He let me know that he doesn't let anyone be alone with his stuff. Lol. Seriously, I did not look into his files or through any of his stuff. I told myself not to take it personal.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Might want to mention that you don't like to be left alone for long like that, but there may be a way that you could take the situation itself personally in a positive way.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1bw
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    Question: How do INTJ's feel about leaving someone alone in their space (room, office, etc.)? He left me alone in rooms a couple of times alone for hours with his laptop & all his things. He let me know that he doesn't let anyone be alone with his stuff. Lol. Seriously, I did not look into his files or through any of his stuff. I told myself not to take it personal.
    it's exactly what he sounds like. it's no problem if you have an INTJ's trust, because you're not really a threat to the INTJ's personal space/inner world. in fact, the most likely case is that you're part of it, perhaps maybe even an integral part.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Pascuzzi View Post
    it's exactly what he sounds like. it's no problem if you have an INTJ's trust, because you're not really a threat to the INTJ's personal space/inner world. in fact, the most likely case is that you're part of it, perhaps maybe even an integral part.
    Exactly the personal way I was figuring it should be taken.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post

He jokes around being very sarcastic so, I just play right back. It's all mental games! I read somewhere from an INTJ that they will flirt with everyone (including their friends or other women), but not the person they are "interested" in. Is this a common thing INTJ's do? Just wondering.
    Mwell, we're more at ease, more confident, more our normal selves with other people. With a person we're interested in...we make awkward attempts at being around them while overanalysing our ususal behaviour into a tiny heap of unspontaneous and self-conscious OMGNOWTFMUSTIDOness.

At least I do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Some of you INTJs just make me want to hold you close and whisper in your ear, "I'll protect you..."

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Some of you INTJs just make me want to hold you close and whisper in your ear, "I'll protect you..."
    Some of us rather like that. After we resist it for years I mean.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1bw
    Socionics
    INTj

hah. you'll have to prove that you can, first.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Some of us rather like that. After we resist it for years I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pascuzzi View Post
    hah. you'll have to prove that you can, first.
    Hence why I haven't done it yet. Need a girl who's actually falling for me first.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    nnnn

awww

We need just that. Though it may take us some time to figure that out/let it happen.