User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Quick, hide it. Actually, I was joking with her.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quick, hide it. Actually, I was joking with her.
    Hahahaha! Actually, the placement of the post was timing only. I was saying sorry in general out of NFness. BTW, have you done it yet? If not I'm sure it would make her all kinds of happy if you did it 02/14.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Hahahaha! Actually, the placement of the post was timing only. I was saying sorry in general out of NFness. BTW, have you done it yet? If not I'm sure it would make her all kinds of happy if you did it 02/14.
    Actually, would that be classified under affection. I will keep your suggestion in mind.
    Last edited by 01011010; 12-12-2008 at 03:54 AM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Actually, would that be classified under affection? I have yet to do it. lol I will keep your suggestion in mind.
    The actual act itself is what it is. However, the fact that you thought about it and put the research in (kind of ); as long as you actually do it and it's for the one you love, that is a form of showing affection.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxJ

The actual act itself is what it is. However, the fact that you thought about it and put the research in (kind of ); as long as you actually do it and it's for the one you love, that is a form of showing affection.
    Go me. Thanks, Kitty.

MBTI
    ENFP

I would like some feedback from the guys. Thanks.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    There is this guy I was seeing/talking to (long distance) for about 3 years. We still talk here & there. He lives in Canada & I live in the states. He comes around my parts maybe twice a year, but he keeps in touch by phone (he does most of the calling btw). He has a fear of commitment & likes his own space, but makes little comments like "Maybe we'll be married 10 years from now" & "Just because I don't call often doesn't mean I don't think of you", etc.. I just ignore it & not take it seriously. When we are around each other, he stares into my eyes a lot & gets a little territorial when we are outside saying I'm his girlfriend & bringing me around people he knows. I usually just laugh & keep it moving. He has told me he has cut people out of his life particularly females very quickly. His approach comes off very cold, but I can see past it & see that he's a decent person. He has called just to ask how I'm doing, what I'm reading, etc. etc. It's just a weird thing because I never met an INTJ guy before & it's so different from other interactions I've had or have now. I must admit because of him I learned to keep my distance from people more than I already was. We have this strong, powerful kinetic energy/chemistry, but we never talk about it. In the past, he said we were kindred spirits. According to him, I'm too introverted & need to put myself out there more, HA! coming from an INTJ to an ENFP. I really don't know exactly what I'm trying to get out of this topic...so, I guess my question would be, what the heck is this? I have never been in this predicament before. What does he want? I would love to just be apart of his life no matter what. He's a unique person who I respect & feel a certain level of connection with.
    - makes the time and effort to contact you of own volition
    - makes the effort to spend time with you
    - admissions of what's going inside

You're blowing/shrugging off the very things he's doing that show his affection.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

He jokes around being very sarcastic so, I just play right back. It's all mental games! I read somewhere from an INTJ that they will flirt with everyone (including their friends or other women), but not the person they are "interested" in. Is this a common thing INTJ's do? Just wondering.
    I hadn't realised it but now I reflect on it, I suppose I do goof around with almost everyone that I'm friends with, but if I'm really attracted to someone and don't know them that well, I tend to be a bit more serious and keep an emotional distance (I suppose this is so I don't get hurt). I deal with them almost as if they're a complete stranger to me. Once I know them and I've broken down a few barriers I'll try to crack a few jokes but I'll also be trying to engage them in serious conversation, probing their interests etc.

As for what the guy wants, it seems like he's really into you. I think you have to give him an ultimatum and hopefully that will motivate him.

What does he want?
    I may not be an INTJ (still unsure about it), but let me tell you what I think: you should simply ask him about his intentions. The next time he's joking around about you being his girlfriend, you should look into his eyes and ask something like this: "Is that so? Tell me, what do you want from me?" Don't let him escape with sarcastic remarks, repeat the question if necessary. If he really is INTJ, I'm pretty sure he'll understand. Then you'll know how to deal with him and the relationship.

About the other part: yes, these are mental games. I'm sarcastic with nearly everybody around me, I'm constantly pointing out their mistakes, and I'm not sparing myself either. However - if I'm interested in someone, I'm serious, kind and sincere with them.

MBTI
    ENFP

- makes the time and effort to contact you of own volition
    - makes the effort to spend time with you
    - admissions of what's going inside

You're blowing/shrugging off the very things he's doing that show his affection.

I guess I try not to jump the gun & make it more than it is. I have issues with approaching people so, I just wait until they are more specific about what they are trying to say or do.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp