User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I like my affection with oregano and Parmesan. A hint of rosemary wouldn't hurt either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INTP... I think not.

MBTI
    ENTP

Did you guys know that oregano actually kills bacteria?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INTP... I think not.

MBTI
    HUMM

mm.
    with reference to the extremely helpful posts about INTJs and how quaintly they express affection (fixing and cleaning of computers and other "useful" things), how should the recipient respond?
    presuming one has the intent of avoiding any embarrassment, distress or misunderstanding on the part of the INTJ, as far as possible
    and assuming of course, that the affection is reciprocated.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Hendo has always amazed me by being the only one in the house who remembers my complaints about cleaning and does chores instead of leaving me to do them. I had realised a while ago that this was his way of telling me I was his friend. I use my NF cheerleader powers and just try to thank him profusely for all his help and encourage his vision whenever I get the chance. I think it is important to them to know their ideas are good because it seems to work!

MBTI
    HUMM

thanks. well, i have NF cheerleadersuperpowers too. they shall not go to waste.
    appreciation, then. but profuse appreciation? i'm not sure that'd be so cool with all INTJs ( i speculate).

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Hendo has always amazed me by being the only one in the house who remembers my complaints about cleaning and does chores instead of leaving me to do them. I had realised a while ago that this was his way of telling me I was his friend. I use my NF cheerleader powers and just try to thank him profusely for all his help and encourage his vision whenever I get the chance. I think it is important to them to know their ideas are good because it seems to work!
    ENFP/INTJs make a great couple from what I've read here, you both understand each other well.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    thanks. well, i have NF cheerleadersuperpowers too. they shall not go to waste.
    appreciation, then. but profuse appreciation? i'm not sure that'd be so cool with all INTJs ( i speculate).
    Well you are an INFP so profuse appreciation might be a little bit too much for you as well! And who knows, possibly both my INTJs are just a little more extraverted than others. I am certain that as an INFP, your Ne being your auxiliary function must make it much easier to communicate with an INTJ. I find that while I can usually figure out what a person is thinking, my extraversion can often get in the way of my interactions with my INTJ friends and family.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    mm.
    with reference to the extremely helpful posts about INTJs and how quaintly they express affection (fixing and cleaning of computers and other "useful" things), how should the recipient respond?
    presuming one has the intent of avoiding any embarrassment, distress or misunderstanding on the part of the INTJ, as far as possible
    and assuming of course, that the affection is reciprocated.
    If said INTJ is a pig, one could clean up a small section of their messy apartment that won't touch any of their work - like the kitchen :shudder:.

They do appreciate it.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    HUMM

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I am certain that as an INFP, your Ne being your auxiliary function must make it much easier to communicate with an INTJ. I find that while I can usually figure out what a person is thinking, my extraversion can often get in the way of my interactions with my INTJ friends and family.
    Do you mean Ne is an obstacle of sorts? i mean, both INFP and ENFP have got Ne, it's my secondary but your primary..so you mean it's easier for ENFPs to get distracted in a way that isn't helpful?

You're right. And it isn't so easy to be effusively appreciative for me. I mean, I'm chuffed at the determined though awkward way this INTJ tries to do things for me occasionally, though I'm not really sure if this is really helpful. I mean, I'm pretty independent.
    So my appreciation isn't really "YOU SAVED ME FIVE MINUTES I'M ETERNALLY GRATEFUL because five minutes is so precious", but "YOU DID SOMETHING FOR ME?"

MBTI
    INTJ

Projects.

INTJs do projects.

I do, anyway. I believe in there being a process.

Well, technically, ENTJs do projects; INTJs ask you if you're always going to live in the same state. And they factor your answer into what they think next.

Anyway...

Buddy o mine, ENFP, is currently smitten with an INTJ who lives a long train ride away, and he's forever not telling that INTJ everything he should, or he's half telling her things. From my point of view, I know that girl isn't getting enough information to do what she does best and work out what the hell is going on. Also from my point of view, my buddy has a right to keep some stuff to himself because, well, it's his damn heart he's hanging out on the line so why can't he be a bit protective, yeah?

It's an entertaining and ultimately pointless cinema of smoke and mirrors but for the one true clear real fact that from time to time he gets on a train and goes to see her.

And pretty much that, and only that, is what washes away all the muddy, murky what if's and she thinks what's and should I's.

Incidentally, he did one time, this ENFP, he did one time say that he was drawn to this INTJ as to no other girl, and he didn't say it would take no 10 years. He said 6.