User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    How do you absolutely know he is an INTJ?
    Made him take a test a couple of years ago. Plus it's very obvious.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    Maybe I'm being childish about it. I don't know about INTJ's & jealousy, but I see he tries to get me jealous or get some type of reaction out of me often. I don't react at all. It's stupid to me & I don't want to participate in it.

He does live a distance away from me. Maybe things would be different if he lived closer by. I don't pursue him or suggest anything so, technically he's doing all the 'work". It's just not my style. I might be a bit old fashion in it that, I expect the guy to do the pursuing. I forgot to mention he brought up moving here for business sake. I just suggested he stay there because rent is extremely high here & it would be wise to live where he's staying. I don't think I have it in me to really hope in us, but I care for him. I always told myself that i would never beg a guy (ultamatium him) to be with me no matter how much I wanted him. Also, he's a bit less mature than me, has a big ego. When I see him, I look past all the fascade he puts out in the world.

Btw, he brought up the 10 year marriage thing joking (I'm assuming). Who knows if he meant it. I swear this guy seems like he's always trying to test me. He wants to act all big & bad around me (acting like he's a playboy) or on the phone when I just wished he would just act normal. Even out when I met his friends, he was always trying to look so smooth when deep inside all I saw was a cute dork. I'm really leaning toward him being a narcisisst now. He talks about himself a lot (usually about how everyone loves him, etc). In my honest opinion, he is fighting his real/honest self against his fake self. Everytime I try to get him out of my mind, he comes calling me. I even erased his number so, I wouldn't feel tempted to call him. He seems pretty delusional. I swear I am the only person that is "normal" in his life. He'll call & vent sometimes about all the bs. He's more into the superficial than I ever was. He tries too hard. Maybe it's me being an ENFP or just something more...I see a smart, interesting person trying to fit into the rest of society. It's pretty much a turn off. I hope he grows up because I might not be here waiting for him. Best believe I ain't waiting 10 years, LOL. Fuck outta here.

Wouldn't that seem like I'm trying to be clingy asking him to tell me if there is a future?

It's hard for me because I have a lot of pride & don't want to come across too eager. I don't know anything.
    GIRL, YOU DO KNOW SOMETHING, IN FACT, YOU KNOW A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT!!!

PLEASE, REREAD THIS POST, WHENEVER YOU ARE FEELING -NESS ABOUT HIM!!!

:steam:

Reading your post, is like reading something I would have easily written myself.

Perhaps this is an ENFP thing, but we tend to give out a whole lot of benefit of the doubt to those who are the least deserving.

From what I have gathered from your presence on this board, you are all kinds of awesome, so this guy is smart, BIG FUCKING DEAL, (I suffer from the same intoxication, too, you know), but you need to keep in mind that he is a smart, IMMATURE, SELF-CENTERED, INSECURE, well, prick, who DOESN'T TREAT YOU RIGHT!!!!

Grrrrrrr!!!!

I will not sway on my opinion that I think you should drop this guy like he's hot unless you can procure a sizable list of reasons why this guy is worth your spending time with him.

Sorry, soliel, I think you deserve better.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    GIRL, YOU DO KNOW SOMETHING, IN FACT, YOU KNOW A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT!!!

PLEASE, REREAD THIS POST, WHENEVER YOU ARE FEELING -NESS ABOUT HIM!!!

:steam:

Reading your post, is like reading something I would have easily written myself.

Perhaps this is an ENFP thing, but we tend to give out a whole lot of benefit of the doubt to those who are the least deserving.

From what I have gathered from your presence on this board, you are all kinds of awesome, so this guy is smart, BIG FUCKING DEAL, (I suffer from the same intoxication, too, you know), but you need to keep in mind that he is a smart, IMMATURE, SELF-CENTERED, INSECURE, well, prick, who DOESN'T TREAT YOU RIGHT!!!!

Grrrrrrr!!!!

I will not sway on my opinion that I think you should drop this guy like he's hot unless you can procure a sizable list of reasons why this guy is worth your spending time with him.

Sorry, soliel, I think you deserve better.

Thanks girlie! I really appreciate your words of wisdom.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

My INTJ friend shows affection by not hanging out with any of his friends. Third night in a row...
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    My INTJ friend shows affection by not hanging out with any of his friends. Third night in a row...
    Yeah I tend to do that too. I'm that guy who always has 'something else going on'. I just can't force myself to do stuffs if I dont start them.
    Yet When I start them I'm often too lazy to finish them.

I know, I cant begin to describe how many things are wicked and wrong about this.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Gee, I am such a slow-ass. Well, normally not, but in this thread I am. Doh.
    I must say, I really liked that one here
    Some of you INTJs just make me want to hold you close and whisper in your ear, "I'll protect you..."
    I was looking for a guy like that for years and decades now. A guy who could give me exactly that. It's not that we need it, but we like it anyways. We like if for once we can be the "weaker" one. Odd huh? Yeah I know.

*lol* Sounds somehow familiar. Personally I like to "hang out" online better than - well - out there. When you actually hang out with a person you can do that only, instead if you do it in an online way you can do other things at the same time.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJs usually show affection by offering a quick and painless death, or by giving a 10% discount on a ransom.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mmm I feel a case of Stockholm-syndrom coming on
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post