User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, soliel, and 10 YEARS?!?!?!?

Gah, that is a long ass time to wait for this guy, don't you think?

My ex would pull shit like that, but he would phrase it differently, (worse), saying, "if a fairy godmother hypothetically saw into the future twenty years from now, and told me you and I were married, I would be pleased."

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    You confuse me with these posts.

So love is a product of an elusive recipe of ingredients, yet love can't just, "be"?

I believe one can breakdown their love, and that love can be rationalized.

I never said that they were elusive. I neglected to list the ingredients because it's contingent on the individual's preferences.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    you have seen him less than 10 times and he has mentioned marriage stuff... WOW now that is scary no wonder your head is in a mess... The guy is an intoxicating drug and when you are around such it is hard to see things clearly and bad decisions can be made...
    I don't like the idea of being around a person who is "like an intoxicating drug."

When it comes to drugs I prefer something that I can shoot up between my toes so my mom doesn't find out. I'm old school like that.

MBTI
    ENFP

Oh, soliel, and 10 YEARS?!?!?!?

Gah, that is a long ass time to wait for this guy, don't you think?

My ex would pull shit like that, but he would phrase it differently, (worse), saying, if a fairy godmother hypothetically saw into the future twenty years from now, and told me you and I were married, I would be pleased.

Hell yeah! It was over the phone & I remember doing the people's eyebrow . Why so damn long? I guess 10 years sounded better than 8.5 years, lol. Who the hell knows. He even mentioned him possibly having a family in the future when we were in front of each other. I don't know what to think. It would be pretty retarded to assume he meant that for me. You see, what am I to think?

Lol, *oh no he didn't*. How did you react when he said that? Was it face-to-face or over the phone?
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

My sentiments exactly.. LOL for once you find yourself on the same page as an ENFP.. oh dear you better watch yourself Edgar
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP

you have seen him less than 10 times and he has mentioned marriage stuff... WOW now that is scary no wonder your head is in a mess... The guy is an intoxicating drug and when you are around such it is hard to see things clearly and bad decisions can be made...

Girl, tell me about it. I don't know what to think! Now, am I wrong to be confused somewhat? I'm just a bit curious & didn't know who to ask or tell.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP

You are certainly not wrong to be confused!!!!!!!! This guy needs to use his J and tell you wants the hell he's playing at...
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTJ

You are certainly not wrong to be confused!!!!!!!! This guy needs to use his J and tell you wants the hell he's playing at...
    Yeah I agree with you on that one. He needs to man up and stop being such a bitch. I can empathize with an INTJ being careful about his feelings of affection, but 10 years is just plain unreasonable.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I never said that they were elusive. I neglected to list the ingredients because it's contingent on the individual's preferences.
    *shrugs*

K.

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    Hell yeah! It was over the phone & I remember doing the people's eyebrow . Why so damn long? I guess 10 years sounded better than 8.5 years, lol. Who the hell knows. He even mentioned him possibly having a family in the future when we were in front of each other. I don't know what to think. It would be pretty retarded to assume he meant that for me. You see, what am I to think?

Lol, *oh no he didn't*. How did you react when he said that? Was it face-to-face or over the phone?
    You said both you and he are 26?

My ex and I are the same age, (he's a young 26, though), and I recall hating this fact because a 25 year old boy, and a 25 year old woman are at very different places in their lives. We both loved each other, but I was definitely more ready than he was, to plan for a future together. It's not like I want to get married tomorrow and pop out babies in a year, far from, but I *do* want to be dating someone with whom a potential for marriage and a family are possible/probable outcomes.

That is why Edgar's commitment comment rung true for me.

Talk is cheap, how about you *show me* you love me, and I will do the same.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP

*shrugs*

K.

You said both you and he are 26?

My ex and I are the same age, (he's a young 26, though), and I recall hating this fact because a 25 year old boy, and a 25 year old woman are at very different places in their lives. We both loved each other, but I was definitely more ready than he was, to plan for a future together. It's not like I want to get married tomorrow and pop out babies in a year, far from, but I *do* want to be dating someone with whom a potential for marriage and a family are possible/probable outcomes.

That is why Edgar's commitment comment rung true for me.

Talk is cheap, how about you *show me* you love me, and I will do the same.

Exactly. I am not asking for a commitment now (I wouldn't even bring it up). I just want to know where it's going. Is it serious or not. Remember, I never brought up anything. It was his doing. I tried not to jump the gun & think too much into it. He's a very blunt guy & doesn't like to bullshit so, this is confusing me very much. That is exactly what I like about him. I asked him one time if he missed me & another time what he thought about the idea of soulmates. So, I haven't pushed him into a corner demanding any type of commitment or ties to me. If he wants to then, he should be a man about. If he's trying to test me, fine, you got me! I care about you. He's being too much of a card.

Btw, I totally agree with you.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp