User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Point in case. I've seen you around the board a bit, so I've gotten used to it. But you sometimes tell someone they're annoying, lame, whatever without saying why and how they can avoid getting on your nerves in the future. It's a bit..intimidating when directed at you
    Now I sorta know you're just venting about things you find annoying and you don't hold it against the person for a long time, though I'm guessing that if they constantly piss you off you will steer clear of them. I'm trying to avoid the initial confusion I felt when meeting you by trying to understand you guys
    First of all. If a person annoys me that's my problem, not theirs. I'm not asking them to change, I'm just venting. Why should anyone give a damn what I think? Many people here find me irritating, does that make me want to change? Not one bit. I actually take pride in pissing off the sort of people that annoy me.

What I was doing here was not venting, it was self-parody. I thought that was obvious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    First of all. If a person annoys me that's my problem, not theirs. I'm not asking them to change, I'm just venting. Why should anyone give a damn what I think? Many people here find me irritating, does that make me want to change? Not one bit. I actually take pride in pissing off the sort of people that annoy me.

What I was doing here was not venting, it was self-parody. I thought that was obvious...
    I get that, but I found it handy to use as an example in order to make a point And I do appreciate that you are able to do that, I really do. So tell me when you do use critiscism or feedback from others? When do you take it on board?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

So tell me when you do use critiscism or feedback from others? When do you take it on board?
    If it ever happens, I'll let you know.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If it ever happens, I'll let you know.
    LOL, please do. But seriously, don't you feel you're too subjective to be able to judge what parts of your personality and life you want to improve? And considering the fact that you do enjoy giving feedback yourself...don't you want certain people to take it on board and do something with it?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LOL, please do. But seriously, don't you feel you're too subjective to be able to judge what parts of your personality and life you want to improve?
    I don't even see how that is possible, since it's a completely subjective assessment. And if I don't know, who the hell will?
    And considering the fact that you do enjoy giving feedback yourself...don't you want certain people to take it on board and do something with it?
    Who says I enjoy giving feedback? Sometimes I just give into my Fe, which is a mean sonofabitch.

No, I don't want to change anyone. I'm not a fan of Pygmalion Projects. I don't have enough certainty to decide what is the "right" or "wrong" way to be. Live and let live, blah. I'd rather change myself or get the hell away from whatever is pissing me off. I attack arguments, not people.

Look at it this way, NTs are rational if you behave quite irrational they will be annoyed by your actions. But if you act more normally (which is logical ) they will never have any real problems with you.

When you talk to INTs don't talk too much and don't insist on creating a emotional connection. Females that are trying to know more about your feelings are genarally quite boring. Not intimidating just boring.

MBTI
    INTP

Who says I enjoy giving feedback? Sometimes I just give into my Fe, which is a mean sonofabitch.

No, I don't want to change anyone. I'm not a fan of Pygmalion Projects. I don't have enough certainty to decide what is the "right" or "wrong" way to be. Live and let live, blah. I'd rather change myself or get the hell away from whatever is pissing me off. I attack arguments, not people.
    Will you make an exception and attack me.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Look at it this way, NTs are rational if you behave quite irrational they will be annoyed by your actions. But if you act more normally (which is logical ) they will never have any real problems with you.
    It's irrational to state that a minority population is "normal".

Ergo, you are annoying me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Will you make an exception and attack me.
    I tried to attack you viciously in PM just yesterday. But alas...

MBTI
    INTP

I tried to attack you viciously in PM just yesterday. But alas...
    Ohh blue. you know just how to make a guy's heart melt.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.