• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] you know you are a NT when..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know you're an NT when you're simply better than everyone else.

You know you're an NT you've at least had the URGE to do calculus for fun.

If you go on with that loudmouth of yours, you gonna get banished back to the SJs in no time :D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You know you are an NT woman when constantly think your life would be easier if you were a man, and you are not even gay.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ffs- so true, edgar. sing it, sistah!

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP - you think you know everything.

But I do know everything! I would never really say that. Nobody knows everything. I know a little bit of a lot of different things and it allows me to generate a lot of ideas, some more useful than others. Some of those ideas sound like they originated on Mars, and probably should have stay there. As long as a few of my ideas continue to prove useful it makes sense to as Winston Churchill put it, "keep buggering on". My goal is never to be the expert at everything. It is more to give experts new ideas to work with.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you are an NT woman when constantly think your life would be easier if you were a man, and you are not even gay.

I dig being a girl; its more subversive that way. :devil:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an NT when the first time you do something you're great, after that you progressively lose this ability. Or maybe it just seems like it? I don't know.

Oh, you know you're an NT when after you finish stating your long drawn out opinion you immediately negate it.
:newwink:

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Nice try. You assume I don't know myself. Ironically by challenging me you have helped me find myself. In that sense you have been hopelessly ineffective unless the goal was to make me stronger and more confident. I suppose I should thank you, but I wouldn't want it to go to your heads.

I freely admit my effectiveness has diminished because my heart is no longer in this cause, whatever that is. I don't feel passionate enough to put in the hours to achieve anything meaningful. It's probably a good time to quit.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I would change that to:

INTP - People think that you know everything, but really you've just been bluffing the entire time, every second of the day you feel like an intellectual imposter and every social interaction is fraught with the possibility of being exposed as the fraud you richly deserve to be exposed as, so you minimise these occurrences at the expense of your already tenuous purchase on reality by keeping to yourself in a dimly lit room constantly rambling so you can't hear the one pure thought that runs through your mind on a continual loop that says, "You're nothing, you're unintelligent and unobservant and you should be spending your time packing groceries rather than aspiring to high hierarchical positions in a rich fantasy world of your choosing."

I would change that to:

INTP - Though you have an endless thirst for every type of intellectual subject and pursue feeding yourself with a little bit of information about everything, at the end of the day you doubt yourself and your abilities to make sense of or meaningfully formulate something from all of this accumulated knowledge.

Also, you know you're an NT when you're the only one enforcing the rules in Scrabble.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would change it to

INTP - Because the rest sucks in comparison.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You think sex jokes about meat balls are totally funny

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
You know you're an NT when the first time you do something you're great, after that you progressively lose this ability. Or maybe it just seems like it? I don't know.

Oh, you know you're an NT when after you finish stating your long drawn out opinion you immediately negate it.
:newwink:

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I say and/or think this every single day.

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
You know youre an NT when you have a conversation with someone, not for the company, but to study the interaction as youre having it.

Also, you know you're an NT when you're the only one enforcing the rules in Scrabble.

Yes, a million times yes. All of this.

:(

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax

:yes:

you know you're an NT when you figure a funeral is as good a time as any to practise your stand up routine.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP

I have absolutely zero URGE to do calculus for fun. I do want to exploit it for financial gain. Alas there are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.