• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] you know you are a NT when..

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
correctly assume that the only people in the world with any business sense are NTs

the SJ accountants and SP sales engineers never understand business strategy, and the NFs cry at work

Lol, my god i think you have a point.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
No matter how much you subjectively like someone, you can't help but objectively tear them apart in your mind every time they do something illogical.

A frequent occurrence when you're dating an ISFP. :doh:

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ- your colleagues stammer when they talk to you??
INTP - you think you know everything.
INTJ- ???

ENTP- you know you are a brainiac but every1 else think you are a maniac

INTJ- you think you can find a solution to everythin + u dont have human emotions ?? hehe

...people think youre a geek but really you just dont care about them enough to not act like a geek
...youre generally regarded as a non-social misfit (too blunt, too honest :p)
...you want to take over the world :devil:
...have trouble accepting normal human emotions

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
NT=> You get can get extremely heated in debates...Everyone does but NTs do this to a beyond belief extent. I've seen them hit tables, get angry, continue the debates in the bathroom.
I talked with an NT once and we disagreed he literally "hunted" me down to continue the debate.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
NT=> You get can get extremely heated in debates...Everyone does but NTs do this to a beyond belief extent. I've seen them hit tables, get angry, continue the debates in the bathroom.
I talked with an NT once and we disagreed he literally "hunted" me down to continue the debate.

What kind of NTs are you debating?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an NT when... you roll through social situations like a square wheel.
fail_square_wheel_tricycle_gtfo_n00b.jpg

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
you're thinking, and then fall asleep and then awake and then the thought occurs that you maintained thinking after falling asleep and YOU KNOW IT.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7

Very Real!!

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Let's start this back up. :)

You're a powerhouse.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
You say something jokingly, and someone takes it seriously and objects, and you spend the next 15 minutes arguing your statement as if it wasn't a joke.

LoL love it, done it :hi:
even tho I think I'm more of an NF :D

R

Riva

i feel guilty, please shoot me. arghhhhhh

you're thinking, and then fall asleep and then awake and then the thought occurs that you maintained thinking after falling asleep and YOU KNOW IT.

and i thought every1 was like that. i actually feel superior now.

you know you are a NT when someone points out one of your mistakes, but you actually become more proud of it.:D , because you think that person thinks it is a weakness cus they can't do it themselves(which of course is the wrong path) lol

i also have lucid dreams, but i guess that's more of a NF interest than a NT interest. a SJ would never believe its possible(lucid dreaming) or anything mystical for that matter. and a SP would say "so : WTF :"

a point to be made - i went to the extent of reading dozens of material on lucid dreaming once i heard about it (ON STAR TREK) just to practice the theory behind it. and of course stopped after io managed to successfully do it. mind you its fun!

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Just before going insane, (how did you know you were going insane in the first place you ask) you seek and find a resource with which to express your final thoughts that flow parallel with those in your environment or rather understandable to them to some extent, knowing you'll have final thoughts for the rest of your life, but in the mean time where they're coherent, and then post them. A smoke and a good meal will not be necessary.

R

Riva

you know you are a NT because - 'you are powerful, smart, brilliant, clever etc only as long as your emotions don't take control of you' / as long as you don't pay attention to your own emotions.

and i think NTs are the most vulnerable to their own emotions. they just don't know what to do with it. i think that should be another point.

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
.....you can cope with sarcasm!

And you can say something sarcastic! (INTJ one)

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
lmao

5. You know you're an NT (or just a social dork) when you talk to a baby as if he or she is another adult.

Talking baby-talk to small children stunts their growth. :cheese:

You know you're an INTP when you consider that it would be cool to give someone their Christmas presents in a puzzle box, then decide that the idea is impractical as you'll never be able to follow through making it, but nonetheless keep thinking about ways it could be made. Ultimately this leads to imagining a situation in which someone is trapped in a room with a slowly descending ceiling, with a lock behind a transparent surface so they can see the tumblers, and all the materials necessary to make a key, so they have to examine the lock and construct a key to fit it or they will die.

This... is awesome LOL

You know you're an INTP if you can defeat an INTJ in a logical argument and make it seem like a trivial exercise.

So true :cry: Damn INTP's.

:nod:

You know you're an NT when you are reading something in the news that you aren't familiar with and then, overwhelmed by the thought that you SHOULD know what this is, you end up on Wikipedia where you read the main article first and get lost in a plethora of clicking, backing up, clicking again on something else, backtracking again, clicking three times reading up on new, linked topics and suddenly you feel the need to start mapping out where you've been so you dont forget to backtrack to something you were interested in and meant to go back to....

Two hours later you close the browser window feeling like you just had sex.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You know you're an NT when you are reading something in the news that you aren't familiar with and then, overwhelmed by the thought that you SHOULD know what this is, you end up on Wikipedia where you read the main article first and get lost in a plethora of clicking, backing up, clicking again on something else, backtracking again, clicking three times reading up on new, linked topics and suddenly you feel the need to start mapping out where you've been so you dont forget to backtrack to something you were interested in and meant to go back to....

My life in a nutshell.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

:yes: