User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    and the NFs cry at work
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Let's start this back up.

You're a powerhouse.

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    You say something jokingly, and someone takes it seriously and objects, and you spend the next 15 minutes arguing your statement as if it wasn't a joke.
    LoL love it, done it
    even tho I think I'm more of an NF
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    NT=> You get can get extremely heated in debates...Everyone does but NTs do this to a beyond belief extent. I've seen them hit tables, get angry, continue the debates in the bathroom.
    I talked with an NT once and we disagreed he literally "hunted" me down to continue the debate.
    i feel guilty, please shoot me. arghhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    you're thinking, and then fall asleep and then awake and then the thought occurs that you maintained thinking after falling asleep and YOU KNOW IT.
    and i thought every1 was like that. i actually feel superior now.

you know you are a NT when someone points out one of your mistakes, but you actually become more proud of it. , because you think that person thinks it is a weakness cus they can't do it themselves(which of course is the wrong path) lol

i also have lucid dreams, but i guess that's more of a NF interest than a NT interest. a SJ would never believe its possible(lucid dreaming) or anything mystical for that matter. and a SP would say "so : WTF :"

a point to be made - i went to the extent of reading dozens of material on lucid dreaming once i heard about it (ON STAR TREK) just to practice the theory behind it. and of course stopped after io managed to successfully do it. mind you its fun!

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Just before going insane, (how did you know you were going insane in the first place you ask) you seek and find a resource with which to express your final thoughts that flow parallel with those in your environment or rather understandable to them to some extent, knowing you'll have final thoughts for the rest of your life, but in the mean time where they're coherent, and then post them. A smoke and a good meal will not be necessary.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Riva

you know you are a NT because - 'you are powerful, smart, brilliant, clever etc only as long as your emotions don't take control of you' / as long as you don't pay attention to your own emotions.

and i think NTs are the most vulnerable to their own emotions. they just don't know what to do with it. i think that should be another point.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

.....you can cope with sarcasm!

And you can say something sarcastic! (INTJ one)

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    lmao

5. You know you're an NT (or just a social dork) when you talk to a baby as if he or she is another adult.
    Talking baby-talk to small children stunts their growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Drifter View Post
    You know you're an INTP when you consider that it would be cool to give someone their Christmas presents in a puzzle box, then decide that the idea is impractical as you'll never be able to follow through making it, but nonetheless keep thinking about ways it could be made. Ultimately this leads to imagining a situation in which someone is trapped in a room with a slowly descending ceiling, with a lock behind a transparent surface so they can see the tumblers, and all the materials necessary to make a key, so they have to examine the lock and construct a key to fit it or they will die.
    This... is awesome LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    You know you're an INTP if you can defeat an INTJ in a logical argument and make it seem like a trivial exercise.
    So true Damn INTP's.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    you're thinking, and then fall asleep and then awake and then the thought occurs that you maintained thinking after falling asleep and YOU KNOW IT.
    :nod:

You know you're an NT when you are reading something in the news that you aren't familiar with and then, overwhelmed by the thought that you SHOULD know what this is, you end up on Wikipedia where you read the main article first and get lost in a plethora of clicking, backing up, clicking again on something else, backtracking again, clicking three times reading up on new, linked topics and suddenly you feel the need to start mapping out where you've been so you dont forget to backtrack to something you were interested in and meant to go back to....

Two hours later you close the browser window feeling like you just had sex.
    Embrace the possibilities.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    You know you're an NT when you are reading something in the news that you aren't familiar with and then, overwhelmed by the thought that you SHOULD know what this is, you end up on Wikipedia where you read the main article first and get lost in a plethora of clicking, backing up, clicking again on something else, backtracking again, clicking three times reading up on new, linked topics and suddenly you feel the need to start mapping out where you've been so you dont forget to backtrack to something you were interested in and meant to go back to....

My life in a nutshell.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.