User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    IsTP

Pessimism, skepticism, and the like are a good function. I'm often vilified for being negative inside the company I work for, picking apart plans. There are many occasions that validate my careful approach to anything our horribly extroverted/feeling marketing guy presents.

Your INTP glass may always be half empty, but the empty side is always on top.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    That's what happens to people who get too skeptical...they rob themselves of self-confidence because they only see the problems with themselves, or with their competence.
    That or they end up paranoid schizophrenic from trying to solve the Dream Hypothesis....

SOLVE IT EDAHN, U CAN DO IT

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Abre los ojos ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I feel that way too, I'm find myself always questioning things, and I get annoyed when people assume things, because it shows how naive they are. I am always prepared for the unexpected, and I know how deceiving things can be. I'm not too sure of anything these days..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INxJ

I don't trust anyone completely. Ever. That's watching out for number one. Nothing more.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I don't trust anyone completely. Ever. That's watching out for number one. Nothing more.

*nods* I get this completely. I didn't see it as a flaw until fairly recently either.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    *nods* I get this completely.
    Count me in .