User Tag List

123 Last

ThatGirl

Default The [B]Who The Hell Designed This[/B] Thread

I am going to start with the bathroom toilet fushing sensors. You go into the bathroom put your purse down and grab one of those little toilet seat covers. You bend over to place the paper on the seat and when you straighten up to turn around, the toilet automatically flushes taking your cover with it and leaving a fresh spray of toilet water dots everywhere.
    The sensors are faulty and flushing the toilet unnecessarilly is probably waisting a ton of water not to mention people's time.

I have an idea for a solution for this but I dont want to say just yet

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I've seen places where the flush is a button on the floor...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNtJ

Great idea for a thread!

In the science building at my school, we have tables that roll and chairs that don't. So if you're sitting around a table with two other people, instead of pushing your chair in, you have to pull the table towards you. This doesn't work because then the other people don't have table. So stupid.

MBTI
    INFP

Don't get me started. At my doctor's there is a hand dryer too close to the sink which starts every time I'm ready to wash my hands and I jump outta my boots every time!

Cars and other inanimate objects which talk to me blow me out of my reveries with a rude jerk and bring with their sweet, soft annoying voices an urge to smash, smash, smash.

"Your door is ajar"

"HELL IT IS! STILL WAS A DOOR LAST TIME I LOOKED, DAMMIT!" Don't confuse me.

And my car musta been designed by someone who had never lived through a MN winter. The windshield wipers recede into a groove under the windshield. This groove soon fills with snow which melts and jams up with ice when the car stands for a while.

IDJOTS! Sad, cuz those guys are probably Sensors too. Didn't see the possibilities?

Edit: That toilet thing, That Girl? When I was a little kid I used to imagine that there was a toilet monster just waiting to reach up and grab my rump when I sat there too long. (I've have the same strange fantasy waterskiing and bobbing in the water hoping the boat driver pulls me up before a muskie surfaces and gives me a surprise!)

So. The Toilet Monster. The first time I used one a them new-fangled toilets and I stood up I heard certain impending doom as the rumble signaled his surfacing and my demise by buttchomp.

Flinch!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I want to know what dog breeder / divine engineer came up with Poodles as a substantial canine form. Most worthless, whiniest, weakest dogs ever.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Automatic toilets drive me crazy. Especially the ones that, for some reason, don't have the button on the side that you can push in case it flushes at the wrong time. Those toilets in particular seem to be the ones that flush at the wrong time, and refuse to flush at the right time.

I've also been in bathrooms where, in the large stall for people with disabilities, the flush button is on the floor behind the toilet, which is basically impossible to get at if you're not standing up.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Haha automatic toilets, amen. All of them seem like they're in a competition to win the world records for most flushes in one sitting. Toilets are competative beasts, yea-hmm.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post

/thread

In the men's bathrooms, 90% of the time those things never work for me. I don't like using public bathrooms in the first place, they could at least freaking work and not just pool with waste over time.

I hate inefficient things. It's a pain that I find so many inefficient things, but I can't really think of much at the moment... and most things I find inefficient may not appeal to other people (like, those 'free energy' machines that are terribly inefficient).

MBTI
    INTP

HATE the self-flushing toilets. There is nothing worse than having to jump into the air when a toilet flushes with you on it. And if you don't jump, yeah, you guessed, it becomes a bidet. So disgusting.

I also hate the faucets with sensors on them--apparently I am a vampire that the faucets don't recognize. The only invention worse that that is the faucet that has the spring-action knob. So you can only wash ONE HAND AT A TIME. I want to punch whomever invented that in the throat.
    Something Witty