MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Lightbulb The chance to be honest

So, I need the help of all you guys.
    I have been thinking about this even before I came here to this forum already and lately my thoughts have become stronger and stronger. I feel like I should work on myself and change some things about me. So now I need you for some input.

I have been here for quite a bit already, I have partecipated on a few topics, I have also made some friends and buddies. Basically you should know enough to tell me, what is wrong or also good about me.

Okay, so...How do I come off? What do you think is cool about me? What do you think sucks about me? Be completely honest. I won't be mad, hurt or anything. I just really need input to get my thoughts straight. =)

(I hope it's okay that I started this thread here. Because this is a serious thing, but at the same time it is "about me", so the blog area should work I guess. If not then move it. But I might also add other (more bloglike) things to this thread later, so yeah.)

PS: If you want, you can also PM me, rather than saying it here. I don't mind. *nod*
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You are intrested, which is the most important thing, but you answer questions, without giving a chance, what is a less most important thing
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You are intrested, which is the most important thing, but you answer questions, without giving a chance, what is a less most important thing
    Okay so I take the interested part as a good thing and the other as not good then? o.o (und verstehen tu ich den zweiten Teil auch nicht so ganz. Hilfe? )

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Du hast deine Frage in deiner Frage selbst beantwortet. Das ist stilistisch falsch

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ich versteh deine Intentionen nicht aber das heisst nicht dass ich dich nicht mag

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ich versteh deine Intentionen nicht aber das heisst nicht dass ich dich nicht mag
    Oooh, okay. Yeah, guess I am confusing sometimes. Actually..I am. Sorry for that. And thanks.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP

Listen you, and listen good~

Personally, I don't think there is a darn thing "wrong" with you. You befriended me, took me under your wing. You always tell me not to take things to serious, and you know I can't always do that, and you know why and you still reassure me with never ending patience. I can't say a thing about you that needs improvement...you are one of my favorite online friend....To me, you are perfect the way you are!

I love you and I will sluurp your face! *sluuuuurrrrrppp*
    "bad things happen when people touch me!!"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Personally, I don't think there is a darn thing "wrong" with you. You befriended me, took me under your wing. You always tell me not to take things to serious, and you know I can't always do that, and you know why and you still reassure me with never ending patience. I can't say a thing about you that needs improvement...you are one of my favorite online friend....To me, you are perfect the way you are!
    I love you and I will sluurp your face! *sluuuuurrrrrppp*
    Heh, well thank you.

I did find one thing so far that seems to "drive people away", I mean besides being an INTJ . That's my style to write texts. I already worked on that as you see, because some people told me it was disturbing, so I am doing that only in PMs, comments and stuff like that. I don't really want people to skip my stuff only because of my formattings, so yup. =)

This honesty stuff really has been bothering me since forever already, because whenever I would ask people to tell me if I did "something wrong" or whatever they promise they do, but in the end they don't. And that doesn't exactly help me to improve myself. So I am happy some here do tell me.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wish i knew more babe i appreciate the chance to be someone's mirror because i know how valuable it is for me when someone else is...but i just haven't had enough interaction with ya.
    you seem cheery...but that's all i got.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Er. I don't know you well enough. You probably know your faults better than anyone here, but I get how sometimes other people can see patterns and themes that you can't. I haven't noticed anything annoying or problematic about you, except that you speak German.

I'm moving this to Personal Threads for now because...that's where it belongs.