• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The chance to be honest

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
So, I need the help of all you guys.
I have been thinking about this even before I came here to this forum already and lately my thoughts have become stronger and stronger. I feel like I should work on myself and change some things about me. So now I need you for some input.

I have been here for quite a bit already, I have partecipated on a few topics, I have also made some friends and buddies. Basically you should know enough to tell me, what is wrong or also good about me.

Okay, so...How do I come off? What do you think is cool about me? What do you think sucks about me? Be completely honest. I won't be mad, hurt or anything. I just really need input to get my thoughts straight. =)

(I hope it's okay that I started this thread here. Because this is a serious thing, but at the same time it is "about me", so the blog area should work I guess. If not then move it. But I might also add other (more bloglike) things to this thread later, so yeah.)

PS: If you want, you can also PM me, rather than saying it here. I don't mind. *nod*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are intrested, which is the most important thing, but you answer questions, without giving a chance, what is a less most important thing

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
You are intrested, which is the most important thing, but you answer questions, without giving a chance, what is a less most important thing
Okay so I take the interested part as a good thing and the other as not good then? o.o (und verstehen tu ich den zweiten Teil auch nicht so ganz. Hilfe? :D)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Du hast deine Frage in deiner Frage selbst beantwortet. Das ist stilistisch falsch

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ich versteh deine Intentionen nicht aber das heisst nicht dass ich dich nicht mag

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Ich versteh deine Intentionen nicht aber das heisst nicht dass ich dich nicht mag
Oooh, okay. Yeah, guess I am confusing sometimes. Actually..I am. Sorry for that. And thanks. :hug:

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
Listen you, and listen good~

Personally, I don't think there is a darn thing "wrong" with you. You befriended me, took me under your wing. You always tell me not to take things to serious, and you know I can't always do that, and you know why and you still reassure me with never ending patience. I can't say a thing about you that needs improvement...you are one of my favorite online friend....To me, you are perfect the way you are!

I love you and I will sluurp your face! *sluuuuurrrrrppp* :D

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Personally, I don't think there is a darn thing "wrong" with you. You befriended me, took me under your wing. You always tell me not to take things to serious, and you know I can't always do that, and you know why and you still reassure me with never ending patience. I can't say a thing about you that needs improvement...you are one of my favorite online friend....To me, you are perfect the way you are!
I love you and I will sluurp your face! *sluuuuurrrrrppp* :D
Heh, well thank you. :hug:

I did find one thing so far that seems to "drive people away", I mean besides being an INTJ :D. That's my style to write texts. I already worked on that as you see, because some people told me it was disturbing, so I am doing that only in PMs, comments and stuff like that. I don't really want people to skip my stuff only because of my formattings, so yup. =)

This honesty stuff really has been bothering me since forever already, because whenever I would ask people to tell me if I did "something wrong" or whatever they promise they do, but in the end they don't. And that doesn't exactly help me to improve myself. So I am happy some here do tell me. :yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wish i knew more babe i appreciate the chance to be someone's mirror because i know how valuable it is for me when someone else is...but i just haven't had enough interaction with ya.
you seem cheery...but that's all i got. :)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Er. I don't know you well enough. You probably know your faults better than anyone here, but I get how sometimes other people can see patterns and themes that you can't. I haven't noticed anything annoying or problematic about you, except that you speak German.

I'm moving this to Personal Threads for now because...that's where it belongs. :ninja:

:)

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
wish i knew more babe i appreciate the chance to be someone's mirror because i know how valuable it is for me when someone else is...but i just haven't had enough interaction with ya.
you seem cheery...but that's all i got. :)
Thanks. =)
And well, if you have nothing to "complain" about that's goo too. :D

I guess I should bother you more. =P

Er. I don't know you well enough. You probably know your faults better than anyone here, but I get how sometimes other people can see patterns and themes that you can't. I haven't noticed anything annoying or problematic about you, except that you speak German.
I'm moving this to Personal Threads for now because...that's where it belongs. :ninja:
Oh, thanks Edahn for moving it. =)
Well, yeah I do know my faults but I need to know the faults I do with others, basically. People often just tell me "you are fine", but somewhen months later they get fed up with something and then tell it to me all angry. So yeah, I surely am not as "good" as people try to make me believe. I mean otherwise I would have less troubles making friendships etc.
Oh and don't blame that on me being an INTJ now. Only because I am that doesn't mean I have to rotten in "social hell". =P

*lol* Me talking german. What, would you like it better if I used italian, french, esperanto, spanish, japanese...or whatever? ^^°

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes it most certainly is goo :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your faults can be described in four words. introverted intuitive thinking and judging.

(just kidding!)
I always enjoy reading your posts. I find you insightful and interesting... Don't really know you well enough to say any more about it though.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Your faults can be described in four words. introverted intuitive thinking and judging.
(just kidding!)
I always enjoy reading your posts. I find you insightful and interesting... Don't really know you well enough to say any more about it though.
*lol* And there it is. I was really expecting that joke sooner or later. :D

Oh and thank you. I am happy I come off like that, because that is how I am. I often had some troubles to "behave like I am", so it's good to hear that I improved. =/

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Why do you care what other people think, particularly people you only know through the internet?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
You seem fine to me, though now I think you are insecure. As Lateralus says, why should you care what we think? Especially since we see a very narrow shadow of who you are.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Why do you care what other people think?
Because I want to work on myself to end my "friendship desert"? And personally I don't see anything wrong with me. But there seems to be something very wrong. I mean it can't be I have to change my Friends like every 2 or 3 months? So I need to know how I come off. I'd call it compromising.

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
Garg-

I meant what I said and I said what I meant
This Rogue is honest 100%

*hugs*

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Because I want to work on myself to end my "friendship desert"? And personally I don't see anything wrong with me. But there seems to be something very wrong. I mean it can't be I have to change my Friends like every 2 or 3 months? So I need to know how I come off. I'd call it compromising.
There are so many things to consider that we probably don't know. Do you have a really annoying voice? How's your body language? Do you have an aura of confidence or one of weakness/neediness?

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
now, I don't know you that well. I have read only a few of your posts not having been here that long. I've had no reason to think negatively of you...

:biggrin: