[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Clocks? What are clocks? Never heard of them!
    Seriously! I do have them around me but I never really pay attention. Especially not if I am doing awesome stuff. The day I was talking about I was making a Forum so yeah...that IS something I get absorbed into. *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by sonata
    And I think that you could have friends in real life, if you'd like them. Of course, it all depends on whether you want any or not
    Well...I guess I can call my odd roomie a friend (he is ISFP by the way ) and maybe the guy living down in Bavaria (he is an INFJ). Somehow I am not exactly attracted to the people here in Germany. Especially lately. Often they strike me as pretty boring, I must honestly say. Also if when I look back I noticed that I can't keep them for long. Sooner or later something screwed happens. While when having friends from other countries works like a charm. Pretty odd. Maybe it is just because all you english talking guys are more crazy (in a good way). Oddly I am never bored with you. Guess it has to do with the "German stiffness / uberseriousness". Also Germans are very well known to always complain, which is true. *lol*

I really don't want to sound bad or whatever. This is just a tendency I have noticed. I am still willing to try and all, so hopefully you don't get me wrong now. I am just being honest.
    (Also, I still <3 you, Entro )
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    time is not decent, its relative at best
    For some of us we're stuck on a schedule and a limited energy supply. As relative as time is, the boxes life puts around me to harness me to the plough have to be dealt with for my survival in society.

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Clocks? What are clocks? Never heard of them!
    Seriously! I do have them around me but I never really pay attention. Especially not if I am doing awesome stuff. The day I was talking about I was making a Forum so yeah...that IS something I get absorbed into. *lol*
    Ha! I try, but it doesn't always work. Then again, my intuitive function is my auxiliary, rather than my dominant.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNtJ

I live by the stupid clock. Way too much.

Trust me, English speakers can get highly irritating. It's probably just that you haven't seen as many of us in real life.

However, I've found that I rarely get annoyed with speakers of Japanese and Chinese. Go to Asia. I swear, Japan is pretty much an INTJ country. At least, everything works. Subways and buses arrive exactly when they say they will. You can get practically anything out of a vending machine, including a hot cup of coffee. It puts the cup in place and then dispenses coffee. Escalators slow down when no one is on them in order to conserve energy. You can call customer service and actually get them to do something in under a million hours. And don't get me started on their phones.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

That sounds efficient. I like it.

But yes, it's about sticking to a schedule--if I'm lucky, one that I planned out myself, not that circumstances dictated to me. It gets things done.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 12-19-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: on topic
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

The chance to be honest...

More troubles with the people who used to be my friends. Now the girl I talked about more up there got another guy into this "fight". Oh man, I love it, really. Now there is two people who complain about me trying to have a life. Wow. It is pissing me off very badly, especially because they used to do the same and when they did nobody could say anything, or they would get all bitchy. Why don't they just take their nonesense and leave my life. :steam:

Sorry, I know I am complaining a lot lately, but it just makes me angry. Especially since...they are complaining about me and think of me as an ass, but when the guy needed some help yesterday I was still good enough. Heh, but I am not stupid, so I didn't help him. Sorry, but if somebody wants help he can ask me nicely and also he shouldn't try to use me.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O