First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Heh, I am glad she is offline now. My stomach was starting to get upset and hurt. Bleh. I seriously can take criticism and everything but not in that way. People can tell me normally and respectful about that stuff and not in that "manipulative, blaming" kind of way. That stuff makes me all rebellish and upset.
    Drink some water or something mildly alkaline.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Drink some water or something mildly alkaline.
    Heh, nah it's fine again. I get that when I am stressed or when somebody upsets me REALLY much. And as soon as the person or stress is gone again my stomach turns normal. Luckily. *lol*

Tho, now I wonder if she might be an extrovert. I mean, are introverts THAT bothered when they don't have contacts with people? I don't think so? Okay, occasionally maybe but not like...all the time. I think.

In any case, I like being an INTJ. So I am sure not gonna change. Especially not for her.
    On a sidenote...I DO write people to ask how they are. At least here I do so. It's not that I do that every day, but nobody complained so far.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    iNtJ

Ew. I'll go slap her for you, kay?

Don't feel guilty for being an INTJ, ever.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post

What about after the.. well.. you know. Death stars, and killer robots.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post

Haha, well thank you! But I don't think that helps. She is uh..."special".

Nah, I sure won't be. People can say I am "introvert" all they want. I mean...did she mean this is like an insult? *lol*
    We should found a group..."INTJ and proud of it" or so. Oh wait, we do that already.

You know, it is awesome how many people actually understand me here. I love it. That's exactly why I like to be here and why I made so many friends here. You actually UNDERSTAND me. My old friends never did, as you obviously see.
    Sometimes I told her about this place and she would go all "you exaggerate" on me. Like I was worshipping MBTI and like I was talking crap or...IDK. She basically said I would stick to it too much. Yeah uh, how about I love it here because for once I don't have to put on masks and because I feel understood here?

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    What about after the.. well.. you know. Death stars, and killer robots.
    GargoylesLegacy and I don't do that. Much.

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    You know, it is awesome how many people actually understand me here. I love it. That's exactly why I like to be here and why I made so many friends here. You actually UNDERSTAND me. My old friends never did, as you obviously see.
    Being understood is lovely. Well. Partial understanding and attempts at understanding are lovely. I don't think I would want to be fully understood --- then there would be nothing left. (Not sure if I make sense to anyone but me right now, although on this forum, whenever I've doubted the coherency of my ramblings I've been very pleasantly surprised with the result).

Although having friends in real life who also know MBTI and talk to you about it can be a tad weird. Like, 'are you psychoanalyzing me right now?'

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

*lol* Yeah yeah...we don't do it...MUCH! You rock, Sonata.

Yeah well, I didn't say people need to understand me completely. Tho, seems she understood me like... o.5% or so? *lol*
    So yup, makes sense. *nod*

Heh, since I doubt I will have friends in Real Life ever...no problem for me.
    No seriously, I enjoy having "online" friends. I love you guys. And who needs physical contact anyways. I can still hug my screen or so, if I need to. *lol*
    Yeah, yeah. I am being random again. Sorry. =P
    Maybe I should sleep. (Yeah, like yesterday alright. Wanted to go to bed at around 10PM, cuz I was so tired. Next thing I know is I was still sitting here at 8AM. Is that an INTJ thing or is it just me? )

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    iNtJ

Yay. I think I'm just incredibly used to half of what I say not making sense in an SJ world --- nothing against any SJs who may be lurking. So I can never quite tell what will be understood by anyone with an N and what has to do with my occasional inability to translate my thoughts into English.

Sooo feel free to be as random as you like, because I will be.

And I think that you could have friends in real life, if you'd like them. I have some, and you and I are freakishly similar --- by the transitive property, you could have some. (I've been taking too many math and physics tests lately). Of course, it all depends on whether you want any or not. Personally, I believe they have their perks.

That has happened to me to a lesser degree --- not so much lately, probably because I'm chronically sleep-deprived. I don't know if it's an INTJ thing (other types, weigh in if you're here?) but I think it could be an inferior Se or Si thing. Seems to be about not noticing when you're tired or what time it is.

But I kind of like when that happens. It means I'm doing something that I'm really absorbed in.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

It happens to me too. It's why I have clocks all around me just in case so I manage to get to bed at some decent time.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]