Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by The Pascuzzi View Post
    the fact that you're a warm and caring INTJ also provides a standard against which people can measure their knowledge of mbti theory. you're something to figure out, and remember, coming from another INTJ, that's a compliment.
    Hah, thank you very much! *bows*
    Actually I must say you don't look like one of those "assy INTJs" either. You seem much warmer too. Which is cool. We need more of those INTJs. =P

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh
    Your issues, what ever ones exist, are low key enough that you may need to be here a while before most of us will have any decent idea. Since they're this low key you may either need to open up more to expose them or there really isn't an issue at all. After that none of us have dealt with you IRL so that also remains a large roadblock. Sorry, but I guess all I can do is repeat what others have said.
    Well thank you. =)
    Oh and I dun mind people repeating. At least this means I am not as bad as some people always tried to make me believe. ^,~

And about the real life thing...I will clarify that a bit in my next Blog. I am just starting now. Hopefully I can finish it quickly. Will be pretty long, tho. ^^
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I'm interested to hear what you come up with.

I've had something of a problem along these lines.

It may be that you're insecure or that you have a lot of "emotional baggage"?

I dunno when I try to open up to people and figure out my issues they hightail it or just ignore me.

I find that I'm becoming more and more detached every day.

I think my problem which could also be yours, is that you need to accept who you are and not care what others think about you. Be less insecure and more assertive. Maybe more transparent? I get people telling me that I'm "sneaky" all the time.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Rmacy View Post
    I'm interested to hear what you come up with.

I've had something of a problem along these lines.

It may be that you're insecure or that you have a lot of "emotional baggage"?

I dunno when I try to open up to people and figure out my issues they hightail it or just ignore me.

I find that I'm becoming more and more detached every day.

I think my problem which could also be yours, is that you need to accept who you are and not care what others think about you. Be less insecure and more assertive. Maybe more transparent? I get people telling me that I'm "sneaky" all the time.
    That is actually very interesting. And yes, it could even be possible. I still have some unsolves issues, which you probably COULD call "emotional baggage". I used to have way more, but I fixed it quite fine. But some stuff is still there, heh. I am working on it tho. Every day, almost. So yes, thank you. =)

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    That is actually very interesting. And yes, it could even be possible. I still have some unsolves issues, which you probably COULD call "emotional baggage". I used to have way more, but I fixed it quite fine. But some stuff is still there, heh. I am working on it tho. Every day, almost. So yes, thank you. =)
    Is anyone completely free of emotional hangups or baggage? This is human, yes?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Is anyone completely free of emotional hangups or baggage? This is human, yes?
    Heh, yeah very true, really. I am happy I have such a smart friend. *pats you, because you "love" that so much *

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Heh, yeah very true, really. I am happy I have such a smart friend. *pats you, because you "love" that so much *
    Noooooooooooooooo.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Oh, *lol* @ 01011010

Anyways...since this is basically my thread to be honest...how about I say something that honestly bothers me about people.
    I was just getting rant at for being an INTJ. Awesome.
    A former friend I used to have for 5 years was complaining that "she always has to write ME".
    So, first of all: I never asked her to. She just always did it. So technically it is her own fault that she is trying to blame on me. Very smart.

Second: why should I even write her when I exactly know what she is gonna say anyways? During all those years she always had the same problem over and over and actually it got even worse. So why write her when I exactly know it is gonna end up in me being her Bla-Bla-logist again?
    She just always has the same to say. So yeah, not my choice to go. Also, I seem to be the only person taking those "away signs" in the messengers serious. I mean when a person has a sign going "away" or whatever I assume it has a reason, so of course I don't write them. :rolli:

Additionally she complained about the group not working. the group contains 4 people (me included). We used to be friends, but we all got our own ways, basically and she doesn't like it. The funniest thing, she was obviously missing: all those people are introverts. Real introverts. So how in Hell should a group of introverts work out? I mean every one of those four individuals goes off and sits in his corner, and because it is introverts we just sit there and do our stuff. So how did she think that would work out, when there is no extrovert who will walk up to the others and start a talk?

During all this talk she basically tried to make me feel guilty about being an INTJ. Man, some people must be so bored.
    I mean, yeah I see her point. It is kinda sad it didn't work out and all but it's just not possible. I mean I could try to be "extrovert" and walk up to them, say hi and whatever but...besides me not wanting to do this, because it is just not me, what's the point anyways? All I ever got from this "fabulous group" was serious health problems because I used to be - you know - very helpful and I would listen to the same crap over and over, trying to work my butt off to help them and all and yeah, I got seriously sick (mostly stress sympthoms etc). I don't exactly need that. She says she understands that, and yet she tries to make me feel guilty. Too bad it doesn't work.

So, there we go with my INTJ-ness.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am always honest ! ( especially when impaired )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

If she's so gungho to see things start she should get her ass in gear instead of just her mouth. *shrug*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    If she's so gungho to see things start she should get her ass in gear instead of just her mouth. *shrug*
    *lol* I couldn't have said it better, runvardh!

And entro, you suck.

Heh, I am glad she is offline now. My stomach was starting to get upset and hurt. Bleh. I seriously can take criticism and everything but not in that way. People can tell me normally and respectful about that stuff and not in that "manipulative, blaming" kind of way. That stuff makes me all rebellish and upset.

ESTP? o.O