User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

But I can't just play weak only for them to not be "scared".
    Like I said, just find better friends. Too many people conform because they're too scared to be themselves. Don't compromise yourself when there's so many other people in the world to meet. Yeah, it takes longer to find friends who appreciate your strength, but it's usually worth the effort. If nothing else, just find more ENFPs - we love people who are genuine.

Later I found out he was fed up with me overloading him with things. Like, you know, I liked him a lot and would talk with him about different stuff and sometimes ask for opinions, advices, help, whatever. Interaction-stuff basically.
    Hmm...the other word I thought of, but forgot to say in my last post was intense. Looks like that might also be part of it. I have yet to figure out an answer on that one though. I tend to burn people out too.

So when I am acting INTJ-ish, people are bothered and think I don't trust them enough because I don't talk about problems or whatever; and when I try to people think I am emo? X__x
    Lol - beats me. People are confusing as hell sometimes.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Heh well thank you.
    And yeah, maybe you are right about the ENFPs *lol*
    I am working on it.

As for the rest, I will see I guess. People are odd.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INxJ

Nothing negative so far

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Nothing negative so far
    Heh, thanks.
    With you I know you would tell me anyways if there was anything wrong with me, because you are an INTJ and that makes you superhonest, just like me. =P

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

I like ye. Like others said, you seem balanced, and are great for a friendly chat .

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Later I found out he was fed up with me overloading him with things. Like, you know, I liked him a lot and would talk with him about different stuff and sometimes ask for opinions, advices, help, whatever. Interaction-stuff basically. First he says I SHOULD do that more and then he blames I do it too much. So yeah, confused much. =/
    I really didn't do it often. But how can he still get fed-up with that? Such odd stuff keeps happening to me.
    You know, I find that whenever I try to act "open" like this towards people (especially guys), it backfires as well. Either I'm too "cold" or I'm too "forward." Of course, not having seen this in real life in your case, I can't say much more, but it does sound familiar. Calling you "evil" or whatever seems like overkill, though, heheh.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    INxJ

Heh, thanks.
    With you I know you would tell me anyways if there was anything wrong with me, because you are an INTJ and that makes you superhonest, just like me. =P

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Actually, during these past days I might found out what the deal is with me. I mean with me acting "anti INTJ" etc. It's freaking odd. Seems that in real Life I am a freaking INTJ, meaning I don't want interaction with people, and here on the net I am "all opposite". I swear those last few days were pretty enlightening. Tho, it doesn't really have anything to do with people saying I am evil. But I wanted to add it anyways. Now it makes MUCH more sense why I keep scoring as an INTJ. I am gonna write a detailed Blog about it all tomorrow anyways. Just figured I'd add this here. =)

Oh and thanks ZiL

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1bw
    Socionics
    INTj

i don't know you that well either, most probably because i'm new to these boards. i do know that you seem to be "warm and caring," at least online, and that you take great pride in that. the existence of a "warm and caring" INTJ gives me a peculiar kind of "hope" that being INTJ and being genuinely interested in the well-being of people do not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive.

the fact that you're a warm and caring INTJ also provides a standard against which people can measure their knowledge of mbti theory. you're something to figure out, and remember, coming from another INTJ, that's a compliment.

So when I am acting INTJ-ish, people are bothered and think I don't trust them enough because I don't talk about problems or whatever; and when I try to people think I am emo? X__x
    haha, i have this problem, too. all due to Fi + innate INTJ intensity, i guess. just tell them they're overreacting or something INTJ like that when they tell you you're being emo.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hey Gargoyles, I hope my thing about deep dark trouble didn't add to this. I meant the trouble in a good way you know.

Your issues, what ever ones exist, are low key enough that you may need to be here a while before most of us will have any decent idea. Since they're this low key you may either need to open up more to expose them or there really isn't an issue at all. After that none of us have dealt with you IRL so that also remains a large roadblock. Sorry, but I guess all I can do is repeat what others have said.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Pascuzzi View Post
    i don't know you that well either, most probably because i'm new to these boards. i do know that you seem to be "warm and caring," at least online, and that you take great pride in that. the existence of a "warm and caring" INTJ gives me a peculiar kind of "hope" that being INTJ and being genuinely interested in the well-being of people do not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive.
    INTJs aren't nice without ulterior motive. If one is being nice to you, it is probably related to their world domination strategy. Get away while you can.