Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    wish i knew more babe i appreciate the chance to be someone's mirror because i know how valuable it is for me when someone else is...but i just haven't had enough interaction with ya.
    you seem cheery...but that's all i got.
    Thanks. =)
    And well, if you have nothing to "complain" about that's goo too.

I guess I should bother you more. =P

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Er. I don't know you well enough. You probably know your faults better than anyone here, but I get how sometimes other people can see patterns and themes that you can't. I haven't noticed anything annoying or problematic about you, except that you speak German.
    I'm moving this to Personal Threads for now because...that's where it belongs.
    Oh, thanks Edahn for moving it. =)
    Well, yeah I do know my faults but I need to know the faults I do with others, basically. People often just tell me "you are fine", but somewhen months later they get fed up with something and then tell it to me all angry. So yeah, I surely am not as "good" as people try to make me believe. I mean otherwise I would have less troubles making friendships etc.
    Oh and don't blame that on me being an INTJ now. Only because I am that doesn't mean I have to rotten in "social hell". =P

*lol* Me talking german. What, would you like it better if I used italian, french, esperanto, spanish, japanese...or whatever? ^^
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes it most certainly is goo
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Your faults can be described in four words. introverted intuitive thinking and judging.

(just kidding!)
    I always enjoy reading your posts. I find you insightful and interesting... Don't really know you well enough to say any more about it though.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Your faults can be described in four words. introverted intuitive thinking and judging.
    (just kidding!)
    I always enjoy reading your posts. I find you insightful and interesting... Don't really know you well enough to say any more about it though.
    *lol* And there it is. I was really expecting that joke sooner or later.

Oh and thank you. I am happy I come off like that, because that is how I am. I often had some troubles to "behave like I am", so it's good to hear that I improved. =/

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Why do you care what other people think, particularly people you only know through the internet?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTP

You seem fine to me, though now I think you are insecure. As Lateralus says, why should you care what we think? Especially since we see a very narrow shadow of who you are.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Why do you care what other people think?
    Because I want to work on myself to end my "friendship desert"? And personally I don't see anything wrong with me. But there seems to be something very wrong. I mean it can't be I have to change my Friends like every 2 or 3 months? So I need to know how I come off. I'd call it compromising.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP

Garg-

I meant what I said and I said what I meant
    This Rogue is honest 100%

*hugs*
    "bad things happen when people touch me!!"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Because I want to work on myself to end my "friendship desert"? And personally I don't see anything wrong with me. But there seems to be something very wrong. I mean it can't be I have to change my Friends like every 2 or 3 months? So I need to know how I come off. I'd call it compromising.
    There are so many things to consider that we probably don't know. Do you have a really annoying voice? How's your body language? Do you have an aura of confidence or one of weakness/neediness?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INXP

now, I don't know you that well. I have read only a few of your posts not having been here that long. I've had no reason to think negatively of you...

AKA: Choss

It's not theoretically possible

Interesting novel thoughts proliferate

Incessently needing to ponder

I never think practically

It's never too precise

Insane nerds throwing parties

I'm not the problem

I'm not that popular