MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lane777
    So true, it's a combo men can't resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post

Girls too apparently.
    Really? I lose interest fast when a man doesn't pursue. Not to mean I want them coming on strong, which always repels; boldness tells me his interest is widespread and he's been around the block (yuck). Just showing genuine interest is most flattering, and I respond to it the quickest.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

You are no ESFP, I attract the wrong type I guess *sigh*.

I could show genuine interest -yes, it happens- but only after I got to really know the person, it takes some time. I find it fake otherwise.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    You are no ESFP, I attract the wrong type I guess *sigh*.

Cocky !!!

*remembers your type* aaaw. I forgive
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

*Does not blush*

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I seem to be an SF magnet in general? It's strange. My group of friends comprised of two ESFPs, an ISFJ, ISFP and ISTJ. I think they found my NT ways bizarre to the point of fascinating. Or they needed someone dreamy and messy to make them look glamorous.

At my new sixth form college, I've made a friend who seems to be especially keen on me. I've narrowed her down to ES-P.

EDIT: Oh waaaait. This is about love and wimmunz? Well, ESFP men seem to find me repulsive. Or maybe I catch them on their time of the month.
    Last edited by Grungemouse; 12-04-2008 at 04:20 AM. Reason: for the lolz
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    PINT

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Yes, I've found some ESFPs seemingly magnetically attracted.

Once I've opened my mouth, the attraction has faded ...
    That

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

I have a female friend who's a confirmed (I actually persuaded her to take an MBTI test) ESFP who likes me to a certain extent.

Some thoughts:

Her ideal man (the one that she keeps on mentioning to me too often) is probably an ENTP (based on how I analyze their interaction), and probably, I have similarities with the guy hence her certain level of fondness for me.

The girl doesn't like my Introverted Thinking (most SFs don't give a sh*t about this), unless I analyze her persona and romanticize my description.

Though extraverted intuition is a different thing. She seems to be attracted to it, and if a guy uses his extraverted intuition in a chick predatory mode, he can come out really really charming.

The girl seems to have an addiction to being intellectually outwitted.

The thing is, I think this ESFP is just as 'superficial' as your stereotypically hated ESFJ, only that she doesn't seem to shove her irrationality that much into other people's throat.

Unlike an ESFJ that may be a addicted to guy's stature, this girl can be hooked to someone's character, particularly his wit.

Though one thing I don't like about her is that she doesn't appreciate wit as an intellectual thinking function but she looks at it in a more superficial way, like an added charm to the guy.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

"This isn't the 'deep' you're looking for." You just won't find it in an ESFP. I happen to like them in general, but not for their penetrative, all-knowing stares.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    "This isn't the 'deep' you're looking for." You just won't find it in an ESFP. I happen to like them in general, but not for their penetrative, all-knowing stares.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'm not terribly sure I've met an ESFP, although I think so. She finds my humour hilarious and always asks my advice for things, and is probably the most extroverted and social being I've ever met and never stops laughing. Doesn't really seem to take anything seriously either.

I find her draining but oddly addictive and always come away smiling whenever we interact. My girlfriend absolutely hates her.