• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTP buffoonery

Zhash

I'm still beating myself up over something insensitively stupid that I did a few months ago. I had to get a signature of a teacher that works in another department at the school I work at. She began signing her name and I immediately exclaimed, "Another left handeded person--I'm a lefty, too". Then, I looked down at her right hand and it was malformed from birth (no fingers, just a stub) and had no movement. I was so embarrassed. How could I have not noticed immediately.

See, a sensory person would have known immediately. My head is in the clouds.

O

Oberon

When I went for my vasectomy, my urologist told me I was crazy.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, somewhat hurt.

"Because...I can clearly see your nuts," he replied.

Entropy

MBTI Type
INTP
Heh. Oh, I've have many of those moments.
One that comes to mind is when I was with my mother visiting her friend. And she started talking about her baby being due in less than a month. To which I responded, "Whoa, you're pregnant?" Yes, she was. Eight months pregnant. I'd thought she was just big. :huh: She laughed it off.

outcast

MBTI Type
enfj

ROFL

Although I find that excessively funny, I had to stop and think that in his profession he probably uses that joke alot!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Haha!!

But at least a vasectomy limits those unwanted accidents! :D

epsilon72

MBTI Type
INtP
Is it a problem if we have a hard time figuring out what's wrong with the "buffooneries" in the initial post? :huh:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
lacking a filter between my brain and my mouth, this happens to me practically on a daily basis.

for instance, when meeting an ex's parents for the first time, the father decided to be 'clever' and say, "jason never said you were a bit bow-legged". i replied, "i wasn't until i met your son."

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lacking a filter between my brain and my mouth, this happens to me practically on a daily basis.

for instance, when meeting an ex's parents for the first time, the father decided to be 'clever' and say, "jason never said you were a bit bow-legged". i replied, "i wasn't until i met your son."

That could be taken so many ways; but damn, from an observer view I must laugh.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
That could be taken so many ways; but damn, from an observer view I must laugh.

where were you when i needed someone to take the heat off of me?!

sdalek

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Obviously they should've immediately fallen on their knees and worshipped you for your fast-thinking and quick wit.:worthy:

It's attributes like that which make life and meeting other people fun.:cool:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Obviously they should've immediately fallen on their knees and worshipped you for your fast-thinking and quick wit.:worthy:

OMG... yes, I thought this was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing...!

Now, what I want to know is, what did the father say in response to this? Did he redeem himself, or did you top him completely?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG... yes, I thought this was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing...!

Now, what I want to know is, what did the father say in response to this? Did he redeem himself, or did you top him completely?

yes, yes, input, input, input!!!!

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
An Illustration of the subject matter at had :)

And thank cod no one was here at the office when I read the line that followed. <snort>