User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: NTP buffoonery

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    145

    Default

    I'm still beating myself up over something insensitively stupid that I did a few months ago. I had to get a signature of a teacher that works in another department at the school I work at. She began signing her name and I immediately exclaimed, "Another left handeded person--I'm a lefty, too". Then, I looked down at her right hand and it was malformed from birth (no fingers, just a stub) and had no movement. I was so embarrassed. How could I have not noticed immediately.

    See, a sensory person would have known immediately. My head is in the clouds.

  2. #42
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    When I went for my vasectomy, my urologist told me I was crazy.

    "Why do you say that?" I asked, somewhat hurt.

    "Because...I can clearly see your nuts," he replied.

  3. #43
    Member Entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Heh. Oh, I've have many of those moments.
    One that comes to mind is when I was with my mother visiting her friend. And she started talking about her baby being due in less than a month. To which I responded, "Whoa, you're pregnant?" Yes, she was. Eight months pregnant. I'd thought she was just big. She laughed it off.

  4. #44
    Junior Member outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    When I went for my vasectomy, my urologist told me I was crazy.

    "Why do you say that?" I asked, somewhat hurt.

    "Because...I can clearly see your nuts," he replied.
    ROFL

    Although I find that excessively funny, I had to stop and think that in his profession he probably uses that joke alot!

  5. #45
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    When I went for my vasectomy, my urologist told me I was crazy.

    "Why do you say that?" I asked, somewhat hurt.

    "Because...I can clearly see your nuts," he replied.
    Haha!!

    But at least a vasectomy limits those unwanted accidents!

  6. #46
    Junior Member epsilon72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INtP
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Is it a problem if we have a hard time figuring out what's wrong with the "buffooneries" in the initial post?

  7. #47
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    lacking a filter between my brain and my mouth, this happens to me practically on a daily basis.

    for instance, when meeting an ex's parents for the first time, the father decided to be 'clever' and say, "jason never said you were a bit bow-legged". i replied, "i wasn't until i met your son."

  8. #48
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    lacking a filter between my brain and my mouth, this happens to me practically on a daily basis.

    for instance, when meeting an ex's parents for the first time, the father decided to be 'clever' and say, "jason never said you were a bit bow-legged". i replied, "i wasn't until i met your son."
    That could be taken so many ways; but damn, from an observer view I must laugh.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #49
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    That could be taken so many ways; but damn, from an observer view I must laugh.
    where were you when i needed someone to take the heat off of me?!

  10. #50
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    where were you when i needed someone to take the heat off of me?!
    likely the wrong side of the continent where I seem to be for every situation...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. NTP guys: even COOLER than SJ guys?
    By nozflubber in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 03:19 PM
  2. [NT] How to get places? as an NTP!
    By CJ99 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. [NT] Ambiguity in NTP Attitude
    By ChanD in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 05:38 PM
  5. [NT] NTP relationships
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO