User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Default Honeybee language

Question for Intuitors out there:

Do Ns understand/see/pick up on each other's intuitive connections, as if you were all speaking a common language?

Or do Ns have trouble seeing the intuitive connections of others, as if everyone's N speaks its individual (even if similar) language?

Yes, I'm seriously wondering....
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Do Ns understand/see/pick up on each other's intuitive connections, as if you were all speaking a common language?
    In my team at work, I'd say the answer is mostly yes. It's particulaly true for my boss and I - we're mostly on the same wavelength and tend to talk in vague, fuzzy terms that we both get. NP-NP seem to get each other better than NP-NJ.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

ThatGirl

I'd say that most of the time I sort of get it. Every now and then it just clicks. I had a guy friend of mine, we would be speaking 100% metephorically, others would come up and give us weird looks saying we made no sense at all and walk away. Metaphorical debates are my favorite.

Other times people will confuse me. I sometimes thought I was less intelligant if I didn't understand, now I simply state that I dont get it ask them to explain. Everyones mind works differently.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    ...others would come up and give us weird looks saying we made no sense at all and walk away.
    Sounds like fun.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTP

It's one of those things where you sort of need enough information about someone to pick up a particular algorithm of their mind and it's patterns. With some it's almost instantaneous, but even still, those that aren't as easy to figure out, the general vicinity of where their thoughts lead, and how they process things is attainable though not necessarily completely understandable. It's a lot quicker once you have it figured out. Simple conversations and interactions can reveal a surprising amount and it's effortless at times.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yes, but still, I think that miscommunicating between NT en NF is still very much possible and idd NJ en NP will likely understand what the other is saying but potentially very much disagree on the others view.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I understand everyone, but Ns usually leave me less extraneous information to decipher/ignore, so it's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Yes, but still, I think that miscommunicating between NT en NF is still very much possible and idd NJ en NP will likely understand what the other is saying but potentially very much disagree on the others view.
    True, and I'd say that it takes experience to learn to really understand someone not like yourself, though you may still disagree.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I generally find it easy to understand the reasoning behind N's, while I may not understand or approve of it. I seem to understand it.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Yes, it's very much like that, at least for me. It's a certain look in the eyes, I think. Can't say what it is exactly, but it's a Judas goat, betrays the whole.

Or do Ns have trouble seeing the intuitive connections of others, as if everyone's N speaks its individual (even if similar) language?

Yes, I'm seriously wondering....
    No, it seems weirdly collective to me. Naturally, it takes different forms with different type expressions, but the fundamental ephemeral spaciness is there.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx