• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP functions (any personality welcome)

redacted

Oh, what do we have here, Mr. Psychologist all of a sudden!

Or it could be that simply because you're incapable of understanding concepts the way I do, you think they can't be understood by anyone, and I'm therefore wrong to claim I do.

You're proving my point.

(You think I'm proving yours too, so maybe we could ask some other people what they think...)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I sort of came up with these myself, of course being inspired by practice.

Ni - Eccentric, odd connections to reality, weird and dry humor (lack of humanistic substance?), oblivious, overly imaginative, things going on in our head are quite undefinable. Whims of genius that may or may not be realized. Inner world (alien planet).

Te - "That's just how things are" (here) sense of logic......
There you have it, cut and dry. You've taken, and rephrased the function use descriptions without citing your source, and went as far as to say "I sort of came up with these myself." It's cut and dry, though I'm not saying it was intentional plagiarism.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You're proving my point.

(You think I'm proving yours too, so maybe we could ask some other people what they think...)
Eh, what's the point of getting personal. I look silly to some people, and so do you.

deleted
There you have it, cut and dry. You've taken, and rephrased the function use descriptions without citing your source, and went as far as to say "I sort of came up with these myself." It's cut and dry, though I'm not saying it was intentional plagiarism.

I know what you are saying Jack, I just want context. Because you obviously have seen some sort of context to make this judgment, unless you don't remember where it is located.

So far you are saying I have stolen exact words from wikisocion, a place of anonymous theory where I could have easily edited the document myself.

Most of these happenings of mine I have heard from multiple sources along the course of a couple years, yet haven't plagiarized.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So far you are saying I have stolen exact words from wikisocion, a place of anonymous theory where I could have easily edited the document myself.
Did you though? Did you? (I didn't say exact words, nor does plagiarism require that you take direct quotes)

deleted
Did you though? Did you?

Heh. I think you're trying to prove my lack of INTPness. I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with plagiarism, in which you have won the argument. I am not an INTP, though I still think I am. And I think I haven't plagiarized.

I like proof if I am getting all "objective" or whatever. Then again, what dissonance said "You've got your worldview so unconsciously protected that you'd never even consciously understand." Damn Introverted Feeling. Always right...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm confused.

Ni/Te is ok but Ti/Ne is bullshit?

Explain please.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hehe, it's not "OK." It's slightly better, in my opinion. Lemons, what say you?

Slightly better?
But functions don't have attitudes according to your system of thought.
At least be consistent!

deleted
Hehe, it's not "OK." It's slightly better, in my opinion. Lemons, what say you?

Well, I'm not an INTP, so I actually know everything. I'd say it is 10 times more precise than MBTI, and about 37 times more specific.

Slightly better?
At least be consistent!

Whoa, sir. You need to catch up on your reading.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Slightly better?
At least be consistent!
I AM CONSISTENT DAMN IT! Hehe.

If I think the Primary of the INTP is INTUITION, then Ni's better than Ti, right?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I AM CONSISTENT DAMN IT! Hehe.

If I think the Primary of the INTP is INTUITION, then Ni's better than Ti, right?

NO IT ISN'T.
Introverted Intuition doesn't exist in the world according to Flak. Neither does Introverted Thinking. They are equally non-existent. How can one be better than t'other?
:p

deleted
NO IT ISN'T.
Introverted Intuition doesn't exist in the world according to Flak. Neither does Introverted Thinking. They are equally non-existent. How can one be better than t'other?

If you knew the theory, you would say the exact opposite.

Here's a temporary solution. Read it. :nerd:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That's what they say. :smile:

Hah. I'm just kidding around. Yeh know... plagiarizing.
You're a female ENFP, aren't you.

NO IT ISN'T.
Technically Ni is 1/2 correct. Ti is zero correct. I didn't want to have to get all mathematical on you, blue.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Technically Ni is 1/2 correct. Ti is zero correct. I didn't want to have to get all mathematical on you, blue.

Crap. You just steal whatever you like to suit yourself. That's dishonest.