User Tag List

First 12

Yes, I do struggle with solitude and depression sometimes, but I can get rid of it easily. If this happens, I try to think on my goals and plans for the future, it usually helps me to drive unnecessary thoughts and emotions away.
    Problem is: I think that I, more often than not, feel awkward and angry if I'm around people from my generation, which may or may not be normal since I'm 18 and I should be constantly socializing, making long-term friendships and whatnot - at least that's what people expect from me. It's not easy at all (at least in school), because more than 80% of my class are SFs due to the fact that it's a special 'humanities' section. It's like we're living in totally different worlds... I don't understand why they're upset about a problem that seems indifferent to me and vice versa. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to chill out with them sometimes, and if it isn't, I'm great in playing the social butterfly - even if I find it annoying and boring as hell.
    Then, I suddenly realise there's a huge gap between us, and that's when my "dark side" appears. Why do I care? I have to spend at least 38-40 hours a week with these guys. This is mainly the reason why I'm so interested in discovering the MBTI.

I may seem controversial. In fact, I AM controversial. Maybe it's not an NTJ thing, maybe it's just me *shrug*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Yes, I do struggle with solitude and depression sometimes, but I can get rid of it easily. If this happens, I try to think on my goals and plans for the future, it usually helps me to drive unnecessary thoughts and emotions away.
    Problem is: I think that I, more often than not, feel awkward and angry if I'm around people from my generation, which may or may not be normal since I'm 18 and I should be constantly socializing, making long-term friendships and whatnot - at least that's what people expect from me. It's not easy at all (at least in school), because more than 80% of my class are SFs due to the fact that it's a special 'humanities' section. It's like we're living in totally different worlds... I don't understand why they're upset about a problem that seems indifferent to me and vice versa. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to chill out with them sometimes, and if it isn't, I'm great in playing the social butterfly - even if I find it annoying and boring as hell.
    Then, I suddenly realise there's a huge gap between us, and that's when my "dark side" appears. Why do I care? I have to spend at least 38-40 hours a week with these guys. This is mainly the reason why I'm so interested in discovering the MBTI.

I may seem controversial. In fact, I AM controversial. Maybe it's not an NTJ thing, maybe it's just me *shrug*
    its not just you. Ive come to the understanding that ENXX has nothing to do with having more or less friends. Its simply just a different, more environmentally oriented manifestation of the INXXs. So aside from the ENFJs, I have found a lot of ENXXs having similar dark sides of being asocial. Its due to the fact that only 25% of the population can ever see our "irrationally intuitive" world. (i've found that the ISXPs can get their Ni going sometimes though...)