User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default ENTX people: How do you do with INFPs?

After having played around with MBTI I realized that a lot of people I know who are aquantances are ENTJs or ENTPs. This includes male or female. Whether it be teachers, my boss at work, or a guy I work with in school in chemistry class.

I would like to know what you guys feel about us INFPs. I really respect you ENTX people, always something to talk about I swear. If I didn't have my girlfriend I would actively pursuit one of your kind to be my lover . I get good feedback from these people I know too because of my assertive and to the point communication style when it comes to work and business related things, but I get on a personal level and am warm when it comes to personal problems they care to share with me.

So, what do you think of INFPs? Got any pointers as to how I should treat you guys better?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have a very good INFP friend- I think she's nuts, but she's crazy in a charming, zany, fairytaleish INFP way, so it's a good thing!

I don't really know any other INFPs though, so that's just my thoughts on the one I know.

If you are all similar to her, you're awesome!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFP ftw !!

They have THE humor Like for example INTP and ISFP have also

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I have a very good INFP friend- I think she's nuts, but she's crazy in a charming, zany, fairytaleish INFP way, so it's a good thing!

I don't really know any other INFPs though, so that's just my thoughts on the one I know.

If you are all similar to her, you're awesome!
    Define crazy. I have a huge set of morals and values toward people, and I get extremely annoyed and angry when someone violates one of those. Most INFPs I know have some that are things like "respect others" and "do not steal" and "help others" things like that. But they get very diverse and are based on our experiences in life. That may sound crazy to you.

I am also very spontaneous and random. If I get a thought then I will probibally state my mind if it isn't too terrible just to strike conversation.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Define crazy. I have a huge set of morals and values toward people, and I get extremely annoyed and angry when someone violates one of those. Most INFPs I know have some that are things like "respect others" and "do not steal" and "help others" things like that. But they get very diverse and are based on our experiences in life. That may sound crazy to you.

I am also very spontaneous and random. If I get a thought then I will probibally state my mind if it isn't too terrible just to strike conversation.
    That's not a good start for a conversation, you gave away everything already
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm saying crazy in a good way! (ENTP speaking!)

She'll happily go dance in the rain, make random comments that don't seem to relate to anything and collects odd independant films. These quirks make her who she is, and keep me amused and on my toes (though not on your toes the way you are around an ENTJ, because an INFP usually doesn't think that destroying your soul would be a pleasant Sunday Afternoon activity!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

So, what do you think of INFPs? Got any pointers as to how I should treat you guys better?
    Don't try to do anything when you're around us. What I find so enjoyable is when the INFPs just act like normal- fun and spontaneous.

I speak for myself when I say that although I'm an ENTJ, I'm not out to destroy your soul *unless you interfere with my work* and enjoy relaxing and socializing. So I would tell you that if I'm concentrating on work, then it is most likely a very bad idea to interrupt. If you do get in the way, make sure that the ENTJ either (1) sees a use for the interruption (food), (2) you humor him and make him laugh, or (3) he finds you more interesting than his work (It takes a lot to do this, but it happens).

I have an uncle who is an infp. He's probably one of the coolest people I know.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thanks for the replies. It seems I shouldn't be afraid to be myself around you NTs in general, I've never had any issues with my INTX friends. You are nice people. Now, getting along with XSFX is an entire other issue.

Ok not to get off topic. More replies.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ENFP

As an ENFP that is also apparently an ENTP I can say they're not that bad. MY girlfriend is INFP. She's depressed about things. :c